IGNORED

tenga eggs

keltoi

I was at a sex shop recently with a female friend of mine, they had one on display you could poke your finger in so I did. They're very soft and got some nice action seems like they'd treat a cock well, I've been kinda curious to try one since that. However I hear your only supposed to use them once and they can't really be washed, they're kinda pricey for a one time use... or is this not true and they can be used multiple times?

I was at a sex shop recently with a female friend of mine, they had one on display you could poke your finger in so I did. They're very soft and got some nice action seems like they'd treat a cock well, I've been kinda curious to try one since that. However I hear your only supposed to use them once and they can't really be washed, they're kinda pricey for a one time use... or is this not true and they can be used multiple times?

Poppycock!

You can use them for a lonngg time if you're not too rough with them, but they're actually pretty durable. You should just wash them with soap and water after each use.

Poppycock!

You can use them for a lonngg time if you're not too rough with them, but they're actually pretty durable. You should just wash them with soap and water after each use.

pls be my next secret santa?

Poppycock!

have you used one yegg?

Archived