IGNORED

A thought for Friday.

Guest Mr Salads

Guest Mr Salads

We come out of this void, this darkness. This goo. We crawl around a bit. We experience things. We feel things from those experiences. Egos are relevant to making it happen. We go back into the darkness and give back our ego. And that's all.

Guest my usernames always really suck

Hate, let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of wafer thin printed circuits that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on every nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate.

Guest beatfanatic

We come out of this void, this darkness. This goo. We crawl around a bit. We experience things. We feel things from those experiences. Egos are relevant to making it happen. We go back into the darkness and give back our ego. And that's all.

Is that you Salvatorin??

Well today I have been working. I work at a hospital and you know how everyone complains about hospital food? Well I think the food here is rpetty decent and I get a nice discount so I can usually grub for like $2/lunch. well today they had an "asian bar" comprised of general tso's chicken, fried rice, sweet and sour chicken and the likes... Well, both the gen. tso's and S&S chicken were just chicken nuggets covered in the appropriate sauce. Upon seeing this I was sent into an internal strife I have never known the likes of. Do I just ball up and try some S&S chicken nuggets? FUCK YES my ego screamed! So I did, and was rewarded w/ a tasts explosion that took me straight to the eastern shores of China, Japan, and Laos. As these sweet and savory sauce covered nuggets touched my taste buds I moaned in ecstasy. What genious could have possibly come up with this concoction I asked myself, I must know him! Unfortunately I still can't figure out which dredlocked kitchen steward came up with this amazing blend of east meets west.... FRIDAY

Well today I have been working. I work at a hospital and you know how everyone complains about hospital food? Well I think the food here is rpetty decent and I get a nice discount so I can usually grub for like $2/lunch. well today they had an "asian bar" comprised of general tso's chicken, fried rice, sweet and sour chicken and the likes... Well, both the gen. tso's and S&S chicken were just chicken nuggets covered in the appropriate sauce. Upon seeing this I was sent into an internal strife I have never known the likes of. Do I just ball up and try some S&S chicken nuggets? FUCK YES my ego screamed! So I did, and was rewarded w/ a tasts explosion that took me straight to the eastern shores of China, Japan, and Laos. As these sweet and savory sauce covered nuggets touched my taste buds I moaned in ecstasy. What genious could have possibly come up with this concoction I asked myself, I must know him! Unfortunately I still can't figure out which dredlocked kitchen steward came up with this amazing blend of east meets west.... FRIDAY

Now that's what I'm talking about.

A thought,

So I am sitting here, in my chair typing these words that reflect my thoughts... I could talk about pretty much anything, and as it appears now I am talking about talking about, so this is really becoming a very big waste of time and I am sure if you are reading these words that reflect my thoughts you'd think "wow do these words suck." And yeah they do, I can agree with you there. I know that they are so terrible that I am not even going to bother reading this post ever again after typing it because hearing it once was bad enough! Am I continuing out of hope that maybe this post that serves no purpose other then to drift into darkness into the depths of the universe never ever read, seen, or printed again... lost and as I leave this earth, leave this body, I myself will forgot these words.

Guest Mr Salads

is this like a fact you lose your ego at death?

Think of it as a math equation; work backwards. Do you always have it when you're a baby? Not really.

Guest zaphod

somewhere over the atlantic. i've spent the last nineteen years learning how to be doogie howser m.d. now it's time to learn how to be just doogie.

From now on, I'm gonna spend the entire week thinking of something philosophical to post on Fridays. I may or may not do this for a long period of time. It should be easy though, I spend a lot of time thinking about this kind of stuff.

I sit here typing and I wonder about whether these words are stained with the blood of thousands of chillish monks in a scatheap rarely before seen outside of this plethora of indifferent Chinese waiters. I mince my words and vanish wholeheartedly into the flames of deviance, forever littered and forever known to none as the one with plans never before seen. This can't simply be the combination of both my increasingly sized dick, shot through arrows of bread on an "arrow encrusted journey to the tastiest toast of all time," but instead should be perceived as an incandescent lightbulb fluttering ever so pathetically on the top of our cum stained ceiling: the jailhouse of a bone-thug I hope to never meet. For if I were to never have to deal with anybody for my entire life, it would certainly be said bone-thug in the moonlit night against a pale white wall and a shadowy rigponch at that. For I do say a good rigponch can add a nice touch to the room.

"Doth not on a moonlit night my scathed woman! Allow me to present thee with this rigponch! I declare you my cousin to wed!"

The woman hails the monstrosity with a flick of her wrists and a snout to the sky. "Rigponch dost not entertain my fancy!"

The scribbling gesture mocks my loins, flinching eyelids for an eternity and a plummet into the recesses of abandon.

*places lego on ego, waits*

I read this as places lego on Tom. Waits.

I totes read this as places lego on Tom Waits man.

Dude, I read this a places lego on Tom Waits. Weird ; )

Scram kid, I read that as places lego on Tom, Waits.

Beat it you fucking guy, I totally read that as places lego on Tom Waits. Unbelievable shit.

Holy shit! I read that as places lego on Tom Waits! Jesus fucking Christ.

NO. FUCK. I READ THAT AS PLACES LEGO ON TOM WAITS. WHAT THE FUCK. DUDE. NO.

Guest Rabid

I look vamos scorcho in the eyes and softly tell him in my most seductive voice, "take it off. take it all off."

Archived