IGNORED

Recommend me INSANE GUITAR SHIT

SR4

I need ta nod my head...I was jammin out to some Zappa today, and while hes always consistant and tight, some of his songs get on that uber-weird tangent where I cannot nod my head....I love me some complex Zappa, but sometimes i just need that steady rockin beat and someone goin superShredder all over the frets.

perfect example: Willie the Pimp

probably the fucking greatest 10 minutes of guitar Ive ever heard EVAR..i need something similar to this song...shit, if you recommend me metal or acoustic im game, but it cant be cheesy as hell.

PS-did Zappa or Beefheart do the 7 min guitar solo on this track? i thought it was Zappa but I was told different.

ah, good recommendation, i remember hearing that one song on guitar hero and it was fucking ridiculous

recommend anything with awesome guitar jamming...like ive never heard a guitar before.

also, i think this is the first time in WATMM history that the first reply to one of my posts was actually informative.

kudos to you assegai

fucking hell i just spent the last whatever looking for this russian (ukranian??) rock virtuoso .. old guy with beard an shit .. on youtube ... but no joy .,.. -siez- .. i would have made jor guitar month ...

hell yeah Hella is great....i tend to not care for them after the one album Hold Yer Horse Is...goddamn there is a lot of talent there though.

Checkin out Buckethead as we speak

Don Ross is cool as shit but some of his songs tend to have those cheesy Weather channel grooves to them.

anyone like the Allman Bros? i was thinkin about hitting them up.

Archived