IGNORED

Name the "Tribute To Antarctica" Compilation

Brandi_B

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant find the sleeve art thread but i did find this work of staggering MSpaint genius in my picturs folder what i did for the draw a squarepusher song title thread years ago which you may use with kind permission

28gw1o6.png

if you don't use this sleeve im not submitting a track

OMG!

<3 Will certainly be used somehow, that is awesome!

Guest analogue wings

i cant find the sleeve art thread but i did find this work of staggering MSpaint genius in my picturs folder what i did for the draw a squarepusher song title thread years ago which you may use with kind permission

28gw1o6.png

great you just made me realise it should have been a pokey the penguin tribute all along

28gw1o6.png

great you just made me realise it should have been a pokey the penguin tribute all along

28gw1o6copy.jpg

we already have a cover, however this could come in handy for promotions, etc. minus waldo of course since being sued isn't on my to-do list for 2009.

ps - *awaits ludds track that he is now obligated to do*

Guest analogue wings

oh no, where's waldo can't be on the cover

what if we get sued by waldo?!

his lawyer wanted to file a suit but he couldnt find him

this is the reason why im not taking part in it. this isnt the futonic i know and love. fuck you.

The futonic I know and love takes forever to release one goddamn record of material they aren't even fucking crazy about releasing in the first place.

Don't be a hater.

QFT

Noctilucent

Noctilucent Clouds - the name means 'shining at night', and that's exactly what these clouds do. In fact, the only time you can realistically expect to see them is shortly after sunset, when the sun is between 6 and 16 degrees below the horizon. Then, should they be there, you can expect to see them glowing silvery blue after everything else is becoming dark.

As you head off to the Antarctic (or Arctic), look low above the sunset part of the sky when the sun is between 6 and 16 degrees below the horizon (roughly one hour after sunset). You are looking for wispy bluish-white clouds.

Apparently Antarctica is a good place for seeing these.

Archived