IGNORED

Name the "Tribute To Antarctica" Compilation

Brandi_B

antarcccccccc.jpg

So I have recieved some pretty nice submissions for this compilation, and am expecting many more. While trying to pass the time until the deadline for new submissions, I wanted to go ahead and choose a name. However, I can't really think of a good one and thought watmm would be better suited to brainstorm.

I think it really needs a good unique name that helps it stand out. If you were browsing a magazine and saw "Tribute to Antarctica" you might think it was just some pictures or something boring. But if you saw "WATMMZ PPL DO ANTARCTICA" u may just go and pay $1000 for it.

So go ahead, put down a one liner. After a while I will close the thread and put the best ones up into a poll and the winner will be chosen. I will have ultimate veto over the winner but will likely go with the poll winner. Whoever's idea is chosen will get a super neato thanks in the album credits.

Submissions with profanity, "IDM", or "Tribute" will be lol'ed at, but ultimately omitted.

Album name examples:

"Watmm goes to Antarctica"

"Icey Penguin Dreams"

"Everyone gets laid"

"We care because penguins do"

etc

More info on the Antarctica compilation or to submit your track see the Antartica compilation thread

*edit* Despite the jovial nature of this post, I am indeed looking for a serious title.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Watmm goes to Antarctica"

"Icey Penguin Dreams"

"Everyone gets laid"

"We care because penguins do"

incidentally, i forgot to say before that if this is your magna opus of pithy little idm puns for an album title, i'm fairly certain without ever hearing one of your songs that you suck at music =D

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

Drinking ice water with ice while riding our electron clouds across the white, never-ending plains of this IDM continent.

Archived