IGNORED

I had a dream last night

YEK

i dreamt that we ( my family ) had a hairless guinea pig. it was really wierd looking , like a fat blind mole, shit was gross, i didn't want to touch it.

igoogled it and it turns out there is such a thing:

check'r

131757_f260.jpg

nakedguineapig.jpg

Guest placidburp

My dreams last night all had spiders in. They started off as normal spiders then they turned into fucking awful monster like spiders with giant legs and they were chasing me round everywhere it was horrible. Then there was a GIGANTIC one that looked like a terminator like spider that was on the ceiling. I looked up at it and thought oh fuck, then I went to see it again later and some people who I know had caught it and killed it and were going to eat it, and I felt really sorry for it...

I also think I see spiders everywhere when I'm really hungover for some reason. Fuck spiders.

Guest Stoppit

I had a watmm dream the other night, which can't be a good thing.

I dreamt that I turned on the TV, and there was a documentary about watmm, mostly made up of interviews with various watmmites.

Everyone seemed to be at some big watmm-meet up party, on a boat.

There was a lengthy interview with Joyrex, who looked slightly like Tim Allen (I have no idea what Joyrex looks like).

Then there was a segment with Weed, who was drinking heavily.

Then Iain C turned up, wearing a shiny green lycra catsuit thing, and an enormous black sombrero, like the least convincing Mexican Power-Ranger ever...

and then I think I woke up.

I'll be honest, it disturbed me slightly.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

question. do all aanimals have such wrinkly skin under their fur?

same question applies to the fold that appears at the back of a mans neck when they go bald

Guest Iain C

I dreamt that I turned on the TV, and there was a documentary about watmm, mostly made up of interviews with various watmmites.

There was a lengthy interview with Joyrex, who looked slightly like Tim Allen (I have no idea what Joyrex looks like).

Then Iain C turned up, wearing a shiny green lycra catsuit thing, and an enormous black sombrero, like the least convincing Mexican Power-Ranger ever...

Did I have a moustache? I've not posted any pictures for a while, I think WATMM would be kind of surprised at my appearance at the moment. I've got a grade-1 skinhead and a moustache.

Guest Stoppit

Yes, i think you did have a moustache - but it was a very obviously fake black one, as might be obtained from a joke shop.

Went well with the sombrero, though.

Thats when you know your on watmm too much.

you're not alone, i had a similar dream but instead of tv it was a book, it had peoples usernames and avatars and bit of conversation and shit. that was a long time ago

Archived