IGNORED

Liam Neeson pees his pants

Guest abusivegeorge

I reckon thats a spilt pint, not a piss stain. Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything. On the other hand he only lost his wife a few months ago. If he's still in the I'm going to get pissed everyday and pee my pants and I don't care stage, good luck to him.

Guest Mr Salads

Even if he did piss himself...it's Liam Neeson. Look at his body language. He doesnt give a shit what you think about that stain.

Guest Coalbucket PI

schindler never pissed himself and neither did qui gon jin so it will be a cold day in hell before I believe liam neeson did

Guest Wall Bird

oh shit man now I am going to start peeing my pants

"If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis."

Guest leprechaun

Natasha was brained on a tree.

What does that mean? I genuinely had no idea about his wife?

She died after a skiing accident.

yeah, understandable if you didn't hear, but its so tragic what happened to him earlier this year. His wife got in an accident taking skiing lessons, and she thought she was okay (didn't go straight to the hospital). But then a few hours later, she died suddenly. she was only in her 40's i believe

regardless (the picture was probably taken prior) he has such a great 'doesnt give a shit' expression. And he looks super tall in the photo, is neesen really that tall?

Guest placidburp

oh shit I remmeber now. thats awful, poor guy.

i had a few dreams where i pissed my bed and woke up thinking OH FUCK, but ther was no pee... i hope my dreams dont come true one day. fuck gabriel

Guest abusivegeorge

yeah, understandable if you didn't hear, but its so tragic what happened to him earlier this year. His wife got in an accident taking skiing lessons, and she thought she was okay (didn't go straight to the hospital). But then a few hours later, she died suddenly. she was only in her 40's i believe

regardless (the picture was probably taken prior) he has such a great 'doesnt give a shit' expression. And he looks super tall in the photo, is neesen really that tall?

Shit thats fucking tragic, seemed fine and then all of a sudden died, thats awful.

Guest abusivegeorge

A long time ago on the Mu boards, I was struck with the fact that my organic chemistry professor looked like who I could imagine Venetian Snare's dad to look like. Caught up with the hilarity and totally forgetting about the opening track of Winter In The Belly Of A Snake, I found the prof's picture and posted it with "hurr, it could be Aaron's dad loz0r." Basically, the replies were the equivalent of everyone sucking air through their teeth and saying "nice one, dude." It all came together in my mind and I realized the opening track ("Dad" ffs) starts with the lyric "I had a dream you were still alive." I apologized like an asshole all up and down but you can never come back from shit like that.

Short version: I feel the burn too, George.

Ouch lol!

I don't feel too bad I guess as I genuinely never knew, and it's just a pants pissing, which we've all done, and if I think about it deep down, if Liam Neeson ever saw this thread, he would know the score, so it's all kool dude.

Guest placidburp

A long time ago on the Mu boards, I was struck with the fact that my organic chemistry professor looked like who I could imagine Venetian Snare's dad to look like. Caught up with the hilarity and totally forgetting about the opening track of Winter In The Belly Of A Snake, I found the prof's picture and posted it with "hurr, it could be Aaron's dad loz0r." Basically, the replies were the equivalent of everyone sucking air through their teeth and saying "nice one, dude." It all came together in my mind and I realized the opening track ("Dad" ffs) starts with the lyric "I had a dream you were still alive." I apologized like an asshole all up and down but you can never come back from shit like that.

Short version: I feel the burn too, George.

EmoticonCrying.gif

Guest thanksomuch

Ow shit, what a way to feel guilty!

Can a moderator please delete this thread?

i want to make a joke about "making your bed an lying in it" and then like something about bed wetting since this thread is about pee but i am too tired atm..

Archived