• Chaosmachine
    • chenGOD
    • Jedy Harbl (MIA)
    • mcbpete
    • mdg (who?)
    • thanksomuch
    • easterlingman (MIA)
    • Squee

i thought namcat was a mod and what about akward? i don't approve of this poll one bit though, I feel the time has come to complain about people who make rash complaints without first making sure that those complaints are justified.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

i thought namcat was a mod and what about akward? i don't approve of this poll one bit though, I feel the time has come to complain about people who make rash complaints without first making sure that those complaints are justified.

Apparently Awkward was left out of this because he only moderates a small subforum, which actually requires no moderating lol.

Apparently Awkward was left out of this because he only moderates a small subforum, which actually requires no moderating lol.

That shit flew in the 90's, but I'm surprised he still has the position in today's economy.

Guest my usernames always really suck

Why isn't Joyrex on the list?

Because as patriarch, he'd immediately become a "safe" voting option for pussies and people who think they're being funny. Plus, I put him on a separate tier to the rest of them: Benedict Cumberbatch was left out for similar reasons because he is only mod of one lowly subforum.

That's wrongly presuming there's no valid reason to select him, and you're wrong. Joyrex is the one who sends a lot of my topics to the Nonsense/Crap subforum and then a minute later makes yet another quality thread about farting and poop.

So I'm voting for "Do as I say, not as I do" Joyrex. Deal with it, nerd.

i don't get all the votes for tsm. she swings her moderate penis around a fair bit but is essentially a loveable sexual deviant. maybe everyone here is just a women hater? a bit like that prick chengod.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

the best moderating is the moderating you don't even know happens. the forum is just beautiful and you assume its because the forum users read the rules, read the formatting etc. no one posts badly formatted threads or spam. sure its lowly and doesn't require much love but there is something to do each day. i'm gonna moderate your asses next time i see you in there

post-312-12512146090246_thumb.jpg

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

just realized i already moderated you yesterday george. some pillock (you) posted a thread for solo bass without reading half way down the page to see the thread for it with 12 replies already. normally i would merge but your post was so moronic i deleted.

moderation = serious business

Guest zaphod

Who the fuck voted for Jedy?!

that was me. i figured no one would dare, so i have to.

also this poll sucks, the mods are pretty relaxed here. iain c is starting to remind me of a sanctimonious version of beno.

also this poll sucks, the mods are pretty relaxed here. iain c is starting to remind me of a sanctimonious version of beno.

after all in the end, Jedy wins everything.

Guest Iain C

I'm aware that I've been a bit of a shit on WATMM recently. I'm trying to sort it out.

This post has been edited by Beno: Today, 18:02 PM

Archived