IGNORED

Kona Triangle - Sing a new sapling into existence

k1-1.jpg

KONA TRIANGLE - SING A NEW SAPLING INTO EXISTENCE. A COLLABORATION ALBUM BETWEEN LONE AND KEAVER & BRAUSE. CD / LP AVAILABLE ON PORTER RECORDS SEPTEMBER 22.

ELECTRONIC DANCE MUSIC THAT FITS WELL OUTSIDE ANY ELECTRONIC DANCE GENRE, KONA TRIANGLE BRINGS ODD TIME SIGNATURES TO WARBLING SYNTHESIZERS AND FLOATING MELODIES. TRULY ORGANIC SOUNDING, THE MUSIC OF KONA TRIANGLE FEELS LIKE WARM WAVES OF ELECTRONIC BLISS ROLLING OVER YOUR MIND AND TAKING OVER YOUR BODY.

TRACKLIST -

1 - Heavens Gate

2 - Shine A Light

3 - Pinchbeck

(MP3)

4 - Long Mountain

5 - Astorias Ascent

6 - Fresh Flowers Ahead

7 - Craigydon Lightshow

8 - Airlock

(MP3)

9 - Signs And Wonders

10 - Nemco Broadcast Co.

11 - Mango Rubicon

12 - Toybox (Kona Remix)

13 - Mauna Loa

info, samples & preorder

kona triangle myspace

lone

keaver & brause

cant wait for this one !

oh and new Lone album forthcoming, "Ecstasy and Friends" on Werkdiscs.

preview track

Karen Loves Kate

tracklist

TO BE WITH A PERSON THAT YOU REALLY DIG

SUNGRAZER CASCADE

PARADISE BACKYARD JAM

ARCADE

WAVES IMAGINATION

ENDLESSLY

THE TWILIGHT SWITCH

LOVE HEADS

KAREN LOVES KATE

GO GREENHILLS RACER

APPLE HI

Guest FATHOM

i'm fucking psyched for both of these releases. i've heard some kona and it's pretty sweet.

2 more tunes that await on the new lone long player:

Love Heads:

Waves Imagination:

so damn good. i'm looking forward to the kona album bigtime, been watching that myspace for quite awhile in sweaty anticipation (the airlock beat is retardedly ill).

on a sidenote, that has got to be one of the most horribly unimaginative album/band descriptions i've read in awhile.

on a sidenote, that has got to be one of the most horribly unimaginative album/band descriptions i've read in awhile.

hahah yeah i thought that too, its straight from the porter website. by the looks of it theyre generally quite lazy with promoting their releases.

super hyped about Kona yeah, anything tom and matt touch at the moment is gold.

Read about this this morning on Lone's myspazz blog. I'm another who is pysched for this.

I'd already heard Airlock on the Lone Kiss mix that was posted here a while back, so it was only pinchbeck that was a new sound. Both tracks are great though, and I'm looking forward to hearing the final product.

So I just headed over to the Kona Triangle page on myspazz. Wow!

I hope they're all samples from the album tracks, as this could be a blinder. Kona 4 on their page in particular is just sublime.

Guest Joebot Kill

The description I understand, though I'm surprised no one's mentioned how butt that album cover looks.

Just picked up the middle way yesterday, great stuff indeed.

oh yeah, i bitched about the cover over at twoism. it looks god awful. i hate that proportionally distorted face. it all looks very amateurish to me... ah well...

poor lone...his covers seem to get unanimously hated on. hoping ecstasy and friends will come through with something sweet for artwork...

I'm not sure if anyone will be able to answer this at all, but I'll ask anyway.

Having listened to the samples on the amazon link above, does anyone know if the track featured on their myspace entitled Kona 14 will appear on the release? It may well be part of a track off of the album that isn't included in the samples, but it would be a shame if it's ommitted, as it's a great tune.

was there a thread here for joyreel/sunset teens ?

favourite track by lone and excuse to bump the thread.

Yeah, this track is hot alright. That "Kiss Mix" Lone put out a few months ago was fucking dope & includes Joyreel and Airlock on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like this album. Toybox is favourite for me, especially as I heard it for the first time today and I'll forever associate it with a saddening experience I've had.

Fuck my emo bullshit though, I actually like the cover artwork, I just think the text is a bit gash.

I must concur that this is a great album, glad it's finally out! Also a bit emo for me coincidentally with a recent rough patch in my life. The album's a lot more melancholic than I was expecting it to be, but that's good. Really looking forward to Lone's newest!

Also a bit emo for me coincidentally with a recent rough patch in my life. The album's a lot more melancholic than I was expecting it to be, but that's good.

Me neither, glad I've learnt not to judge an album just by its samples and go with a bit of instinct. And you can't underestimate the impact certain music has if it comes along at the right time. Hope things look up for you soon, btw.

Archived