IGNORED

Souvlaki or Loveless?

Guest beatfanatic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

miki berenyi nom nom nom

No argument there, but Emma Anderson always seemed like she'd need a bit more concerted effort and time, but ultimately be far more rewarding (and she was more immediately cuter). End of the day though I'm a sucker for dyed hair, so Miki wins the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH0ta2WBpqg

Shit video I'm afraid, but the line 'have we ever let you down?' has lived with me for years.

Two of my new housemates consider Slowdive to be better than MBV. I can't understand that perspective at all. Blood will be spilled eventually I'm sure.

The Loveless remaster is floating around on the internets

when was the remaster released and is it available on vinyl? can't be arsed googling while I'm here anyway..

Guest Count Binoculars

First of all, Loveless - there is no debate

second who the fuck said loveless was pop? you must be young, i bought this album the day it was released and it was certainly not pop then, nor will it ever be.

third, kaini how could you listen to any version of you and your sister that isn't sung by chris bell?

'hey guys, don't you think the vocals are a bit low in the mix?'

*shudder*

well its not really that the Vocals are low in the mix - it's just that the whole thing is really low.

Anytime, i put on Loveless, I have to crank up the volume - not just b/c I think it's great - it's because it's like 3/4 the volume of anything else out there.

Archived