IGNORED

Saturday night, dance, I like The way you move

Guest placidburp

I actually started out Saturday happy because I had a date planned with a very groovy chica. We met up at a restaurant and had a nice dinner and went across the street to a bar, for a few drinks. We come back to the restaurant parking lot 30 minutes later to get our cars and try to make it to a film. But, of course, my car is gone. My car had been towed because we'd left the lot we'd eaten dinner in. Luckily her car hadn't been towed. So, we have to end the date early and she gives me a ride to a friend's place (I wasn't going to make her drive me to the tow lot). Luckily, she was cool about the whole thing and wants to see me again. I guess I was able to contain my rage, at the situation, at least while she was around. The whole thing cost me $150 plus the price of dinner and drinks and I didn't even have a piece of ass to show for it at the end of the night.

FML

Guest placidburp

I actually started out Saturday happy because I had a date planned with a very groovy chica. We met up at a restaurant and had a nice dinner and went across the street to a bar, for a few drinks. We come back to the restaurant parking lot 30 minutes later to get our cars and try to make it to a film. But, of course, my car is gone. My car had been towed because we'd left the lot we'd eaten dinner in. Luckily her car hadn't been towed. So, we have to end the date early and she gives me a ride to a friend's place (I wasn't going to make her drive me to the tow lot). Luckily, she was cool about the whole thing and wants to see me again. I guess I was able to contain my rage, at the situation, at least while she was around. The whole thing cost me $150 plus the price of dinner and drinks and I didn't even have a piece of ass to show for it at the end of the night.

FML

Shit man that really is shitty! Sorry to hear it.

btw, who is the girly in your pic?

Guest placidburp

Holy fucking shit! hahahahah! I'm watching The great outdoors for the first time in years! Just saw the scene with the guy thats been struck by lightening 66 times! LOL!

FML

Shit man that really is shitty! Sorry to hear it.

btw, who is the girly in your pic?

Catalina Sandino Moreno

lol mate, don't be so waste with yourself, i listened to your tunes and they're ruddy good. hit up gash collective/d3e, no idea what they're doing now but i'm certain they'd be very happy to have you on!

gash collective are always after dj's and people to play, theres a fatty boombatty on halloween i think.

i have a horrid cold and spent the night washing up after a meal i didn't even eat (I had microwave pad thai) and listened to shostakovich. pretty fucking shitty. my hand smells of garlic.

over here we don't really have pad thai

speak for yourself

Archived