IGNORED

http://whattheinternetknowsaboutyou.com/

Guest blicero

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

didnt know websites had access to our browser history.

so a site could look at our history and tailor itself to us. OR blah blah bad stuff

Just your browser history.

It can only tell about the 4000 or so ones it checks for. Its easy to see how this is done. When your browser loads any sort of hyperlink, the website asks the browser whether it has been clicked on or not before. If so it turns up purple instead of blue (usually). The same method of checking is most likely used by this site to determine which out of the 4000 popular sites that you have recently been to.

not really that surprising or scary lol.

Guest placidburp

Congratulations, we did not find anything in this category in your browser history.

Feel free to try our other browser history tests.

lolwtf??? according to this i've been recently looking at Nirvana's last.fm page and Bruce Springsteen's. And i've supposedly been looking at facebook too wtf?

does it just sya this to whoever visits the site? just a list of popular websites and some random numbers?

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

if its fake then its good as they knew some obscureish sites that i've been too. plus i never clear my history

Lol I've been looking at the code. Funny hack.

They've got a large number of sites in an array. Each of these sites is tested to see if you visited them. This is done by adding a link to that site to the DOM and check if that added link has the "visited" color.

Archived