IGNORED

So I'm in love with my best friend

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest underscore

She was talking to me and seeing me more than her boyfriend for a couple of months....

I've lost a good friend.

yeh, definitely been there. she was staying at my place pretty much every night, and when i'd ask her why me and her weren't somethin serious she'd say "cause I already have a boyfriend". I've gotten pretty cynical since then and find the entire thing pretty funny now.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how did your situation end?

i don't know if mine has, we've tried 'deleting' eachother out of our lives, but then we see eachother in town drunk, argue and end up sleeping together or something just as bad.

Guest underscore

i don't know if mine has, we've tried 'deleting' eachother out of our lives, but then we see eachother in town drunk, argue and end up sleeping together or something just as bad.

one day we just quit hanging out. we didn't run in the same circles really, so it was pretty simple. one solution for you would be to quit getting drunk at spots you know she drinks at as well. as much as you might want, randomly hooking up with her a certain number of times most likely won't change the situation for the better

edit: and i'm aware thats quite obvious advice, i'm just sayin!

The last few broken relationships I've had ended in restraining orders and prison sentences for the most part. But regardless, I've learned that arson is a pretty good way to erase someone from your life. Them and all their belongings in one fell swoop.

one day we just quit hanging out. we didn't run in the same circles really, so it was pretty simple. one solution for you would be to quit getting drunk at spots you know she drinks at as well. as much as you might want, randomly hooking up with her a certain number of times most likely won't change the situation for the better

yeah, but i keep questioning why else she'd be doing this. she's a lovely person.

but then i wonder if she does this kind of shit often at uni or whatever.

shit is FUCKED UP.

ps. i think i have a vagina.

Guest underscore

yeah, but i keep questioning why else she'd be doing this. she's a lovely person.

shit is FUCKED UP.

fucking lol. people are quite complex dude. you might think you know someone... anyways, i'm sure your guys friendship is great, but is it really the best relationship you've ever had with a woman? I mean, is hoping for in the end you two to be a legit couple worth it? look at what shes doing behind her current boyfriends back. what would be the difference if you were her boyfriend?

shit is FUCKED UP.

fucking lol. people are quite complex dude. you might think you know someone... anyways, i'm sure your guys friendship is great, but is it really the best relationship you've ever had with a woman? I mean, is hoping for in the end you two to be a legit couple worth it? look at what shes doing behind her current boyfriends back. what would be the difference if you were her boyfriend?

she's assured me this hasn't happened before and she has feelings for me and blah blah blah

yes but golden rule:

if they cheat with you they will cheat on you

This is true. And it's the shittiest situation. Because as soon as the person you really care about does it once, even if there's a "good" reason then in the back of your mind if you got together you won't be able to not think about how they could potentially cheat on you.

And it can draw a divide between you.

Ah, sorry man. Relationships are nothing but pain unfortunately.

Was that a emo post?

Hah, nah that was me being realistic.

Come on, dude. I've had two relationships that were disasterous, but still there were so many great moments. Right now there are definitely more pluses than minuses. Depends how you manage things I guess. How old are you?

Was that a emo post?

Come on, dude. I've had two relationships that were disasterous, but still there were so many great moments. Right now there are definitely more pluses than minuses. Depends how you manage things I guess. How old are you?

Ah, I've never been honest with my age on here, if I tell you it'd just be a lie!

You're right though, absolutely. I'm merely reflecting on my situation - in a now six year long relationship which in recent times has had more bad than good sadly. In the long term there's definitely been far more good than bad - but my state of mind is a bit dark right now. My fathers marriage broke down a few months ago and she's coming after him for everything financially and starting to spread VERY insidious lies about him. A couple of weeks ago I found a suicide note my dad's been writing - so there's pretty much why my thoughts on relationships aren't great right now. And also there's your emo post!

Was that a emo post?

Ah, I've never been honest with my age on here, if I tell you it'd just be a lie!

You're right though, absolutely. I'm merely reflecting on my situation - in a now six year long relationship which in recent times has had more bad than good sadly. In the long term there's definitely been far more good than bad - but my state of mind is a bit dark right now. My fathers marriage broke down a few months ago and she's coming after him for everything financially and starting to spread VERY insidious lies about him. A couple of weeks ago I found a suicide note my dad's been writing - so there's pretty much why my thoughts on relationships aren't great right now. And also there's your emo post!

One thing we must not forget is that in between and after these traumatic eras there's beer with friends, where you moan and cry and get pissed and all and in the end its all laughs about being a pussy and a dick and how women suck and everything.

I love those debates.

Guest ezkerraldean

One thing we must not forget is that in between and after these traumatic eras there's beer with friends, where you moan and cry and get pissed and all and in the end its all laughs about being a pussy and a dick and how women suck and everything.

I love those debates.

yeah, getting trolleyed with friends genuinely did help me when i was going through a similarly emo period.

not the best suggestion to abusivegeorge though lol

The last few broken relationships I've had ended in restraining orders and prison sentences for the most part. But regardless, I've learned that arson is a pretty good way to erase someone from your life. Them and all their belongings in one fell swoop.

Fucking lol Obel you bastard

Guest Drahken

the one cool thing i've found about relationships is the part where my dick goes in stuff

is one of the uncool things the part where your wallet comes out?

I kid I kid! :spiteful:

Guest abusivegeorge

I love those debates.

yeah, getting trolleyed with friends genuinely did help me when i was going through a similarly emo period.

not the best suggestion to abusivegeorge though lol

Lol, yeah nto the best of fucking ideas unfortunately.

Archived