IGNORED

The Ralph Kramden

OneToThirtySix

I heard on the radio last night that the new cool thing to do is have a pot-belly instead of a six-pack, and guys are calling it "a Ralph Kramden" after Jackie Gleason's character in The Honeymooners.

I think it might be a short-lived trend.

Here's a link, sorry.

Noticed-It's Hip to be Round

and a humorous quote:

“When do you ever see that guy, anyway?” Mr. Morea asked, referring to those legendary Men’s Health cover models, with their rippling torsos and famished smiles. “The only time you really see that guy, he’s standing in front of an Abercrombie & Fitch store.” Perhaps, he suggested, there is really only one of them. “It’s the same guy. They just move him around.”

i used to be dead skinny but recently have got some tits n' belly on the brew after a year and a half of heavy drinking and little exercise. for the first time in my life i was told "i like your body" a few days ago. so either the ralph kramden could be true, or she hasn't properly felt the consistency of my er, 'pecks'.

/beer

assymetrical head your little title or whatever just reminded me of when i saw public enemy at coachella and this fat dude with a ponytail was sweatin like a motherfucker and kept yellin "EY CHUCK! BRING THAT BEAT BACK! BRING THAT BEAT BACK! YO CHUCK!" after every single song.

almost forgot :facepalm:

Archived