IGNORED

ANYONE SEEN RICHARDS STUDIO?

amnesia

It's probably under lock and key or something. Must be an amazing sight though. A mass of tangled wires, circuit boards, synths, and shit all wired crazily to hard drives and stuff.

there's a great pic of him sitting with a bunch of electrics shit, wires etc in the warp book

i mean i'm sure he still does that but not as much.. i'm sure his "studio" nowadays looks more like a computer

I thought as of late he was buying up all of the rare modulars that he could? I think he has quite a selection to use, considering analord. I would not mind patching some noises with his setup.

there's a great pic of him sitting with a bunch of electrics shit, wires etc in the warp book

i mean i'm sure he still does that but not as much.. i'm sure his "studio" nowadays looks more like a computer

Hmmm, I'm sure he still uses synths and shit you know. I just assumed he just played it back on his laptop mostly instead of carting around all the keyboards and stuff.

Guest conTenT

i heard he has one of those bed things like in the matrix that sends the wire right into your brain so he can send midi signals by synapse

Guest theflame...

aparently theres some pics in a copy of Future Music magazine where they went to his studio, but i've never seen it :sad:

Guest BunnyRabbit
what back in 1993? i have that mag there is only one pic of a butchered cassette player, suppose to be a sampler...im talking nowdays pics

There have never been any pics to my knowledge.

The one in the warp book is irritating as they've done/got some sort of reflection so you can't actually see anything other than a boit of Studiomaster mixer. Big deal.

I used to have that mag but I can't find it anymore (grrr, I hate my loft) but I remember it as being the sampler from the Digital Audio Projects book by R.A. Penfold. It had an aphex sticker on it and the note under the picture said he woudln't say what it was. "It's sampler from that Penfold book!" I nearly shouted.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived