IGNORED

Chupacabra? Alien Life?

Guest Gary C

Guest thanksomuch

WTF

dipro.jpg

real animal how ever. exstinct. OR IS IT???

Newt chomped on a boomerang.

1253037161628.jpg

kerrbleeghhhh

hammerhead salamander.

i saw that pic you just posted on 4chan. some jack ass was like "it's a soft shell turtle."........... lame

i saw that pic you just posted on 4chan. some jack ass was like "it's a soft shell turtle."........... lame

What? I haven't been to 4chan in ages, lol.

Guest thanksomuch

What? I haven't been to 4chan in ages, lol.

yeah it was on thr animal board. some other guys was like "turtles shed their shells as they get bigger." so much for having their spines fized inot the shell, huh? i can't believe what people say some times..... does that thing look like a fucking turtle to you? i mean even an albino soft shell turtle doesn;t look like that fucker!

Albino+Softshell+Turtle.jpg

Guest placidburp

I didn't read any of this. My question - Where did that massive thread go about ufo/aliens from around 2006 I think? It was great. I hope it wasn't deleted. MSNHeaven-Com(Alien)007.gif

topic starter: rubin farr

topic status: N/A

So its dead and gone then? :(

Disbelieving parents went to investigate and were amazed to see the body had washed up on the shore. It has since been picked apart by buzzards.

Melquiades Ramos, an expert at the National Environmental Authority said, he will investigate the animal.

Zoologist Jacobo Arauz said it was likely the creature was likely to be a mutation and suggested it could be a form of sloth.

panama_monster_450x333.jpg

Guest thanksomuch
Disbelieving parents went to investigate and were amazed to see the body had washed up on the shore. It has since been picked apart by buzzards.

Melquiades Ramos, an expert at the National Environmental Authority said, he will investigate the animal.

Zoologist Jacobo Arauz said it was likely the creature was likely to be a mutation and suggested it could be a form of sloth.

panama_monster_450x333.jpg

from that picture where you can see his little claws, yes it's most def a sloth.

sloth4.jpg

I'M GANNA TOUCH YOUR PEEEENIS!

Guest thanksomuch

it's funny how when things wash ashore people freak out. the body looks nothing like it did in life, bloated, hairless, and water has a habbit of drawing blood and pigment out of the skin making everything that eery fleshy pink color.

it's funny how when things wash ashore people freak out. the body looks nothing like it did in life, bloated, hairless, and water has a habbit of drawing blood and pigment out of the skin making everything that eery fleshy pink color.

And its nipples are exposed.

Archived