IGNORED

Yoseph appreciation

Guest Calx Sherbet

slowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfast

anybody want to take a stab at what the cover image might be? sure, it's DR so it's likely just a cool looking circle graphic thing, but I have often wondered if it could be an open bucket of red paint (the black bits being the handle curving up), or a traffic light, or HAL from 2001, or...

slowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfastslowfast

anybody want to take a stab at what the cover image might be? sure, it's DR so it's likely just a cool looking circle graphic thing, but I have often wondered if it could be an open bucket of red paint (the black bits being the handle curving up), or a traffic light, or HAL from 2001, or...

i always thought the cover image looked like a boat porthole

I Love Yoseph, Fav tracks are slow Fast and Yoseph.

You should see the cover on acid, amazing stuff =)

We used to sell light fittings that looked like that, maybe thats what it is, or a porthole.

To promote the album Warp gave away an mp3 track called Proper Tronics, it was a crappy low bitrate though, shame they didnt add it to the Bleep version. does anyone know if this was ever available anywhere in a better version?

Heres the old microsite if anyone is interested.

http://web.archive.org/web/20030919022846/http://www.warprecords.com/lukevibert/

the tracks used to play as you clicked them but they dont work now and the mp3 is gone =(

im sure if you pre-ordered with warp you got free stickers, would be interested if anyone knows what they were of.

maybe someone could scan them or add the to discogs =)

the tracks used to play as you clicked them but they dont work now and the mp3 is gone =(

im sure if you pre-ordered with warp you got free stickers, would be interested if anyone knows what they were of.

i have/had the stickers. i don't fucking know where they are though... they were glow in the dark, said luke vibert and had stars and stuff i think.

Guest Scrambled Ears

it is the face of YosepH aka YahweH on LSD

They were pink and yellow stickers that said I Love Acid.

They were pink and yellow stickers that said I Love Acid.

I remember both. There were the pink and yellow stickers (I still have several, somehow), and the glow in the dark stars and planets (which I put on the underside of my turntable cover).

• 12 years later...