IGNORED

trip me out with a health fact

Guest Helper ET

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"beating off will make you blind "

that actually is possible but impossible at the same time. semen is high in zinc: if there isn't enough zinc in the body it could cause you to go blind.

"beating off will make you blind "

that actually is possible but impossible at the same time. semen is high in zinc: if there isn't enough zinc in the body it could cause you to go blind.

what if you spunk in your eyes?

There is a condition called "Vaginal Agenesis" in which a girl is born not only without a uterus, but also without a cervix. It can affect 1 in 4,000. The girl develops normally, experiences the same puberty as other girls, and nothing about the condition is visible on the outside. The girl can have sex as usual and is pretty much healthy and functional. She just never has a period, can't get pregnant, and no menopause (obviously).

There is a condition called "Vaginal Agenesis" in which a girl is born not only without a uterus, but also without a cervix. It can affect 1 in 4,000. The girl develops normally, experiences the same puberty as other girls, and nothing about the condition is visible on the outside. The girl can have sex as usual and is pretty much healthy and functional. She just never has a period, can't get pregnant, and no menopause (obviously).

Is there a list out there with their pictures and phone numbers?

i feel like this should be reposted, and this seems like as good a thread as any to do it in

probably considered NSFW by some, personally i'd wallpaper the whole office with it if i was in charge

nz0u89.jpg

how is 10 even possible?

I was about to be offended, but then i *got it*. lol, no. I'm sure any girl/woman who has this wants to remain as anonymous as possible and likely does not tell many people. Also, just becuase they can't have children doesn't mean they do not have stds :rdjgrin:

just becuase they can't have children doesn't mean they do not have standards

"the average person should swallow eleven butterflies over the course of every summer. underconsumption leads to a tortured soul and may result in becoming a ghost after passing away"

more of these please it mind fucked me

The male penis is 4 miles long on average

most of it in the fourth dimension

kurt vonnegut?

kilgore trout?

somebody?

me?

Breakfast of champions I think

where Vonnegut was telling us the characters' penis sizes for some reason.

• 6 months later...
Guest viscosity

i've heard rumors that my school adds laxatives to the food in order to prevent food poisoning

may or may not be true, i do tend to get the shits whenever i eat there though

diabetes makes you go blind faster and step on lego pieces without feeling it, resulting in them becoming lodged in your feet and therefore amputation.

Archived