IGNORED

restaurants with ambulances in front of them

Fred McGriff

i'd be more worried about a restaurant with an EMPTY parking lot, nothing out front, when they're open -- esp. for chinese food

oh yeah that's true, i will not eat in an empty restaurant.

When I first moved to California, I went up to see the redwoods with my roommates. On the way back we stopped in this little shithole town that had like $16.50 cheese pizzas and shit or an empty mexican place. We went into the mexican joint and I swear that was the best mexican food I've ever had. While we were waiting for the food, there were like five other tables that filled up.

It's like they knew.

most likely that employees hand got in the burrito meat mincer

there is no meat mincer. the meat comes frozen in bags. to 'cook' it all you do is put it in this heated tub of boiling water for three hours. also the beans are dried and you just have to add water to them. the worst injury you could get there is either burning yourself with hot water or sticking your face in the deep fryer

I worked in a pizza shop when I was in high school and some dumbass new kid put his hand into the automatic dough roller.

He had to get the skin grafted back on from ass skin.

Guest Retrig

I worked in a pizza shop when I was in high school and some dumbass new kid put his hand into the automatic dough roller.

He had to get the skin grafted back on from ass skin.

Sounds like he got his ass handed to him.

R D R R

that girl looked up at holyfield as if she just sucked his dick! i think he's adorable when he orders the half pound burrito... those black tacos are trippin' me the fuck out! the only fast food i've had in the past few months is carls jr... I FUCKIN' LOVE CARLS JR!

Archived