IGNORED

Alcozole!

Guest ezkerraldean

Guest ezkerraldean

drinking tonight/anytime soon? what?

i have a well rough throat and i've lost my voice so i can't really go out. i concluded that i can cure my throat by staying in, getting pissed and listening to Russian gypsy-ska. so i went to the nearest offie, which sells an insanely diverse amount of shit, and bought four bottles of ale/lager/whatever:

1 Tusker (Kenyan lager)

1 Krusovice (random Czech shit i've never heard of)

1 Bobrov (Belarussian beer)

1 Gulden Draak (well strong beneluxian shit)

i win the game of staying in.

Guest ezkerraldean

Four bottles of beer? Pissed?

pfffft.

Gulden Draak is 10% but yeah i probably won't get pissed. although i am famed for my lightweightness

i guess you're not drinking tonight lol

Guest abusivegeorge

Four bottles of beer? Pissed?

pfffft.

Gulden Draak is 10% but yeah i probably won't get pissed. although i am famed for my lightweightness

i guess you're not drinking tonight lol

Definetly guessed that one right mate lol.

i started the drinking at 7, bought a bottle of buckfast and convinced myself id have a quiet night just drinking that, i ednded up playing ring of fire and ive now also had half a litre of gin, 5 cans of strbow, three irnbru-vodka and tequilas, and 3 glasses of wine,. im a fucking mess.

i haven't drank in, i dunno , a couple years

no real reason. i've done some stupid shit drunk but every one has...... i dunno. the longer you go without a drink the easier.

Archived