lol

Disc 02

"She's Out Of My Life (Demo)"

"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (Demo)"

"Beat It (Demo)"

"Planet Earth (Poem)"

lol

*pre-orders album and feels grand*

this is it is alright. it is good to hear him "on form". when you see him you think he could barely sing in that condition but he still had it for sure.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/oct/13/michael-jackson-this-is-it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCV1h40oS0o

This Is It, the new Michael Jackson song recently released with much fanfare was originally destined for a Paul Anka album. The Jackson estate was caught in an embarrassing imbroglio yesterday, discovering their trumpeted Jackson original was written with – and for - the mid-20th-century crooner.

In an initial interview with the New York Times, 68-year-old Paul Anka explained that Jackson's label had never even contacted him about the song, which will be used over the closing credits in the upcoming Michael Jackson documentary. Anka and Jackson wrote the song together in 1983, calling it I Never Heard. Though it was intended for Anka's album Walk A Fine Line, Anka alleges that Jackson "took the tapes" without permission. Anka threatened to sue his former collaborator and while the recordings were returned, they were never released. Instead, I Never Heard – credited to Anka and Jackson – appeared on a 1991 album by R&B singer Safire.

so this jacksons demo version then?

oh

McClain himself assembled the new This Is It track, building on a solo piano version Michael Jackson had recorded. McClain added strings and backup vocals by Jackson's brothers, but besides Jackson's changes to the lyrics, it remains very similar to Safire's I Never Heard.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Eh, I thought it was alright . It's probable the best thing he's done in 2 decades ( I HATE 90's Michael )

R.I.P.

Archived