IGNORED

Tales from teh Hood

sneaksta303

OK so while my roomie and I (15 min ago, no shit) were cruising a particular stretch by a particular uni to find some combustible shrubs, we saw police parked at a particular house, putting up tape, and a newly brainless african american face down on his porch. The cops weren't even able to shut down the street yet it had happened so soon ago. We found out it was someone we both knew. Apparently yesterday, some dude was trying to break into OUR guy's car right in front of his house. He wasn't havin that so he came out the house shootin in the air. The other guy got away. Today, the would be thief and 3 accomplices showed up at our guy's front door, and shot him right in the back of the head, point blank. Woah. I'm still just like, wtf! The fucked up part is that everything else was business as usual, except people were bringing bottles of gin to the site (as he liked gin). Crazy. If I had a cell phone I'd have some gore shots for you. Fuck on so many levels.

I think I'm confused by your story. can we go through it again?

this time let's talk about the particulars

Are you being serious?

Also, I have to say the Robert Taylor Homes in Chicago was the closest I've been to actually seeing hell on earth. Glad they tore those projects down.

Seeing kids under 10 take a hit of crack (with their parent) is about the lowest of the low imo.

I think I'm confused by your story. can we go through it again?

this time let's talk about the particulars

Are you being serious?

Also, I have to say the Robert Taylor Homes in Chicago was the closest I've been to actually seeing hell on earth. Glad they tore those projects down.

Seeing kids under 10 take a hit of crack (with their parent) is about the lowest of the low imo.

Yeah that fucks me off...and I don't care if the drug is weed or crack. Parents who provide drugs for their immature kids are fucking irresponsible and should have their kids remanded or something. And I've told friends who provided weed for their kids to fucking shape up.

you lived somewhere called gary?

flol

Probably Gary, Indiana...

flol

yeah thats the one.

what kaen?

bugger

do you think the thieves knew your dude?

no way of knowing, at least not today. we'll see how this all plays out in the next few days.

flol

yeah thats the one.

ooo...

gary is baaaaad news.

i saw a man get shot seven times on fucking powell street (a major thoroughfare and not a highly sketchy place at all) in san fran. the assailant just opened the car door and BOOM. seven fucking times. I ran into the nearest Gap. Last thing i remember of that scene is just the crumpled figure of the guy hanging out of his car door with the killer still poised. I feel ya Sneak, that shit doesn't leave you easily!

shit gets tough in portland sometimes.

I see brothers straight up spilling coffee on one and other

blipsters stealing chrome bags offeth the backs of the youth

the violence hast o stop

man it's in every major metropolitan area. And it's outskirts. everywhere. not just here, and it's way worse in other places, like where I was from, so yeah. this was my choice, and to be real I didn't have much of a choice.

Archived