IGNORED

what drugs is this guy on

Guest chax

that is funny as HELL. i was thinking he dropped some tabs but it has to be something else with the perspective shifts.. I'd say he just smoked a blunt of salvia or somethin.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

probably straight up ketamine. alcohol makes you lose your sense of balance, but this guy still has it. he just can't move his body/limbs properly (making his movements all the funnier). i think he shows a commendable amount of dexterity and effort given he's probably on the verge of a k-hole.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

thanks for reposting. hadn't seen. great video. when he can't get up is just priceless and hes still holding the beers

Guest Adjective

hsp212.gif

My favourite bit. I was actually cheering him on, "C'mon, you're so close. There's the door. Just another step."

The random guy that looks around the corner and facepalms. :fail:

it's like his ponytail is too heavy

hsp212.gif

My favourite bit. I was actually cheering him on, "C'mon, you're so close. There's the door. Just another step."

The random guy that looks around the corner and facepalms. :fail:

it's like his ponytail is too heavy

or his goatee is too light.

There is a medication for ear canal infection that screws with your equilibrium, but I don't recall what it is, he could've taken that...

it recalls me the ether snifing scene in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I also remember johnny depp says there is nothing worse than an ether addict off his mind. :biggrin:

probably straight up ketamine. alcohol makes you lose your sense of balance, but this guy still has it. he just can't move his body/limbs properly (making his movements all the funnier). i think he shows a commendable amount of dexterity and effort given he's probably on the verge of a k-hole.

That's why I think it's ether. The way Hunter S Thompson describes ether in the book is pretty accurate. You want to do some shit, but your limbs just don't respond properly...

All the people I've seen going into k-holes just fucking stay rooted in place....or collapse...

Guest abusivegeorge

That's why I think it's ether. The way Hunter S Thompson describes ether in the book is pretty accurate. You want to do some shit, but your limbs just don't respond properly...

All the people I've seen going into k-holes just fucking stay rooted in place....or collapse...

This, also I've seen people on both in the same room together, this level o fuckedness is far easier to reach on ether then on ketamin. Guys on Ketamin went on for for sometime before getting totally fucked and when they did they were completely immobile, not wandering around like this guy lol.

Archived