IGNORED

Leona Lewis pwned at a signing

Guest placidburp

Guest placidburp

Read this is the paper yesterday.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2682641/Leona-Lewis-punched-in-the-face-by-thug-at-book-signing.html

Some mental person queued 5 hours to see her at a signing then when it was his turn he punched her right in the chops!!

"Witness Emily Rose, 21, who was behind him, said: "It was horrendous. He waited for Leona to bow her head then just lashed out - a proper full-on punch on the side of her face. She let out a piercing scream and grabbed her temple. Security piled on this guy and Leona just started running."

nasty fucker!

Guest placidburp

I must add that my initial lol was more a lolwtf? when I read the headline, then as I read on that it was in fact a +6ft monster and not some crazed woman that cracked her in the temple I was pretty shocked! Shame her boyfriend was held back from kicking his ass! Seems like the guy has been sectioned now.

Guest placidburp

There was a little bit of video of the guy being restrained on the sun site I think. I've no doubt the video of the guy failing on the X factor will be posted soon enough.

Guest placidburp

I must add that my initial lol was more a lolwtf?

Sorry dude, my bad, I didn't read your second post properly. I wasn't trying to be a self-righteous prick or owt.

No, not at all! I was worried I came across that I condoned this sort of thing, I really don't! My wording was quite insensitive though, fuck not being able to edit posts!

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

leona lewis is hot. i'mma kick this nutters ass

LeonaLewis-2.jpg

probably help that i've never heard her sing

"A GEEKY bumpkin"

"6ft 5in thug"

"the warped fan"

"the long-haired thug was quizzed for half an hour"

"The singer has told police she wants to press charges against the lout - a foreigner whose first name is Peter."

Fucking terrible journalism. Leave opinion out of the news. This isn't even newsworthy, this is completely useless and irrelevant information being published - left only to the emotional readers.

"A GEEKY bumpkin"

"6ft 5in thug"

"the warped fan"

"the long-haired thug was quizzed for half an hour"

"The singer has told police she wants to press charges against the lout - a foreigner whose first name is Peter."

Fucking terrible journalism. Leave opinion out of the news. This isn't even newsworthy, this is completely useless and irrelevant information being published - left only to the emotional readers.

No you don't understand, you're SUPPOSED to care because she's FAMOUS. It makes it a completely different face punching affair.

Archived