IGNORED

Let's all laugh at Liverpool

Guest Alex C

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Joe Hart was a machine in that match. Only reason it was close at all.

also Savic, lol

I actually though he was slightly flappy, and some of his great saves came after more basic mistakes. On the whole he's a great keeper though.

• 1 month later...
Guest Gary C

Apparently if you disregard all the games from before January, Liverpool would be in the bottom 3.

It's kind of fair enough for them though. They've won the League Cup and have a shot at the FA Cup. They just need to stay ahead of Sunderland and their season will be deemed a move in the right direction, with an added trophy.

A lot of money spent for mid-table though.

I'm sorry rambo. Please know that i hold nothing but love in my heart for you.

Did Dalglish lose on purpose to show that he should be given further control of the purse strings re: transfers?

• 2 weeks later...

I know, he had a similar post-match interview a few months ago where he pretty much told the guy to fuck off.

Kenny is not the only "top" manager that acts like a tonal twinker in post-match interviews, i'll give him that, but he looks like a guilty school boy with those weird shoulders of his.

Makes sense, he is the same guy that thought he could swap Andy Caroll for Carlos Tevez.

I'm guessing this means they'll give Kenny another season, but then he says stuff like ""Everyone who has come into the club since Damien has been here was of my choice.", then why sack only Comolli :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Blue Peter Cheat

Recent message on a well known Libpewl fan forum regarding Roy's appointment to England manager:

".....If you think of it in the broader context, this is another dig by the FA at Liverpool FC, a figurative slap in the face and a clear indication of the prejudice we (the club) were up against during the Evra FArce...'how dare we sack a nice Establishment man like Roy?!...those Scousers, they're absolute scallies, a disgrace to English football and need to be taught a lesson at the earliest opportunity!'."

Wow.

Archived