IGNORED

buck hunter

Fred McGriff

so there was a tournament going on for big buck safari and i decided to take half a day off today and go see if i could cruise over to the local bar and post a decent score, and i wound up posting the 15th best score in the world. this game is incredibly addictive. i can go through 20-40 bucks easy at the bar just sittin there drinkin beer and fuckin shootin bucks. definitely one of my prouder moments to post such a solid score, they're actually going to mail me a check for 50 bucks, so that like pays for a lot more buck hunting. i get really focused and intense when i play too. i am a monstrous dork and people point and laugh at me at how serious i get and when i fist pump when i crush it. it's the cross i bear for being so god-given gifted at this fucking game.

buck hunter.

eb9381c1fb10acf9e7e058bf80b8c39a_safari-27-cabinet_wht2.jpg

wow, what are the chances. i always thought i was the only big bucker here.

15th you say, not bad, but my advice is to keep practicing, then maybe you'll make the top 10 like me.

*poses with virtual kill*

i fucking suck at buck hunter. I don't have any special online id codes or nothing though, maybe I should make one and try to get good. There are local tournaments here.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

good shit mang, Ive always fuckin loved all the shotgun hunter games way more than any other shooters at the arcades

last time I was at a bar these two desperate white trash doods put in like 20 bucks for a tour to impress a mediocre girl and a fatty. they played for like 2 minutes and then one of them crackaz started making out with the mediocre mangy. they instantly left when that happened. the wing man was either a really good friend or really desperate cause the fatty was hella nast...

then me and my crew took over purty drunkified runs going at their huntin tour for what seemed like an hour

good times

i get really focused and intense when i play too. i am a monstrous dork and people point and laugh at me at how serious i get and when i fist pump when i crush it. it's the cross i bear for being so god-given gifted at this fucking game.

buck hunter.

For some reason this made me picture you playing with a headband on. But I get it because Buck Hunter is fun as hell. I played a few games about a year ago while waiting for a movie to start and instantly became addicted.

15th is amazing. Good work.

I loved that game so hard whilst I was living in America.

n748895054_1688978_3866.jpg

There I am in the middle, pwning some foxes.

Archived