IGNORED

so any of you guys rodeo?

keltoi

rodeo looks awesome. i watched a documentary about it the other night which led me to believe that all american guys love to rodeo at the weekend and display their manhood to the appreciative, hot dog eatin crowd whoopin and a hollerin. i'd like to think if i was american i'd be a top bronc rider.

rodeo seems to seperate the real men from the pussies. cowboys YEEHAW!

i'd like to know how widespread is rodeo? just in the south or throughout america? is everyone who likes rodeo retarded or what? do you go/have you been to a rodeo before? please tell me about rodeo.

It's mostly just in the south I think, particularly around Texas. I've never seen a real rodeo in the northeast, just the occasional bar with a mechanical bull.

Guest Adjective

i've never been but it is popular in Houston. It's not uncommon for people to miss work because they are participating in the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. It's like a annual type thing, not every weekend.

Guest Rightsidedrive

ive been to a rodeo in El Salvador. My dads into it, so he took us. I mean, yeah its exhilarating and all, you could say. I remember one of the riders was badly hurt. Not really my sort of thing. But you should definately try to go to one. The thing about the ride though is that its so short really, but like I said, I not too interested in the sport.

It's mostly just in the south I think, particularly around Texas. I've never seen a real rodeo in the northeast, just the occasional bar with a mechanical bull.

They have them in Connecticut.

Ya, shit load of rodeo here in Kansas, everything from the national stuff to local ones. I'm kind of surprised about Connecticut, but I imagine the national rodeo association or whatever goes all over the country. They have the nationals on ESPN nowadays

woa there, good post clitoris.

yeah beneboi always struck me as a rodeo kind of guy, spitting tobacco and tightening up his chaps while weed watches him from the stand eating a big sausage on a stick.

do the animals in rodeo get fucked over like in bull fighting? it seems like it might be pretty cruel. like how do they get the horses so mad?

woa there, good post clitoris.

yeah beneboi always struck me as a rodeo kind of guy, spitting tobacco and tightening up his chaps while weed watches him from the stand eating a big sausage on a stick.

do the animals in rodeo get fucked over like in bull fighting? it seems like it might be pretty cruel. like how do they get the horses so mad?

I'm pretty sure they don't. I know there are certain bulls that are notoriously tough to ride and they go through many events. I think they're just not used to being ridden, like they're kept wild, and that's why they freak out. Not because they're injured or anything.

yeah i'm rollin' down rodeo with a shotgun...

Hell ya, that song was just going through my head as I was reading the topic :biggrin:

roh- DEE- oh

most animals are selectively bred for bucking. i'm sure there are some unsavoury practices but i mean these animals cost lots of money so there is no reason to want to hurt em conciously.

anyway, most of the rodeo fucks i've met are redneck fucktard assholes with the "tough guy" walk and some serious closet issues.

but that's not all of em.

Don't they wrap a rope around the bull's balls and smack them or something?

Bulls are pretty docile things until you piss them off real bad...

Archived