IGNORED

Chocolate Milk

Q27

Guest Drahken

Never have understood the paranoia surrounding milk and weight gain, although the sugar thing I can understand I guess. I don't particularly care for premixed chocolate milk because its too chocolaty for my tastes. I grew up on whole milk from a local dairy though and can't stand that skim milk or 2% watery crap.

I've always thought the stigma surrounding 'fat' foods like butter, milk, and to an extent sugar, were just convenient ways for overweight people to make themselves feel better when they order an extra large 'diet' coke, or devour a box of 'low fat sugar free' cookies, because they are eating 'healthier'.

Guest Rightsidedrive

Little do they know that the sugar substitutes are worse for you than real sugar, in moderation.

Yeah Ive heard sugar substitutes are disastrous to your health, and know Im hearing studies that state otherwise. I dont know what to believe, which means someone probably accomplished their mission.

Little do they know that the sugar substitutes are worse for you than real sugar, in moderation.

Yeah Ive heard sugar substitutes are disastrous to your health, and know Im hearing studies that state otherwise. I dont know what to believe, which means someone probably accomplished their mission.

When in doubt, I go with what's natural. :wink:

agave nectar is a great alternative :smile:

When in doubt, I go with what's natural. :wink:

+1

Guest Coalbucket PI

loads of natural stuff is bad for you, loads of synthetic stuff is bad for you, nearly everything increases your risk of cancer and heart disease, don't eat too much of anything

Guest Enter a new display name

Regular milk, like anything taken in excess, will make you fat as well.

As far as I am ashamed to admit it, I drank skim milk most of my life. :facepalm:

Archived