IGNORED

headphones my friend bought

YEK

he just bought a pair of beats by dre. they sound fucking LUSH. i was awestruck listening to some prefuse with them. really great. you may say, "well yeah but they're overpriced" but he's "overpaid" so he didn't blink once picking them up.

i hope i wiped up all that jizz on them.

oh my41%2BOhckrqbL.jpg

Guest AOOproductions

honestly, the the 75 dollar pair of skull candy headphones sounds just as good, has a better low end... def misses some of the subtleties... but more less save yourself the 200 bucks.

a friend of mine just picked these up and sold his HD280 pros. I was trying to be nice so i acted impressed, but felt really sad for him when i put them through the litmus test of gantz graf. Couldn't hear SHIT! they sounded soooo fucking band. just boomy muddy unclear bass. nothing dynamic about them. then i realized the headphone jack wasn't in all the way. they didn't sound any better.

I honestly believe he was given a malfunctioning pair, as no one in their right mind could stand to listen to music on that set. He seems satisfied with them.

Sennheiser till I die

my friend is a tool

honestly, the the 75 dollar pair of skull candy headphones sounds just as good, has a better low end... def misses some of the subtleties... but more less save yourself the 200 bucks.

Skullcandies are overpriced "fashion over function" bullshit.

I'll keep my HD280's over really anything, except for maybe another pair of Sennheiser's that are even higher end.

Archived