IGNORED

I've been constipated all week

impakt

I tried to take a shit on thursday and it was like getting fisted by a big black man. So I got really drunk last night and this morning it all came out. I've never shit in so much quantity, I had to double flush before I could start wiping - it was awesome.

Now I feel great! 10/10! :cisfor:

I tried to take a shit on thursday and it was like getting fisted by a big black man. So I got really drunk last night and this morning it all came out. I've never shit in so much quantity, I had to double flush before I could start wiping - it was awesome.

Totally, been there.

Was hell. 2 weeks - when it finally decided to fuck off, it all came out and ended up looking like a cast/mould of my intestines, at first i thought i had actually shat my guts out...

oh and people making suggestions for things that help, like fibre and plums prunes etc, sometimes its so fucked your beyond help and are just waiting hoping it will clear out - waiting, untill you decided its time to go to the hospital... thankfully for those in this post it didnt come to that - however it can be quite serious if you dont shit.

I ate so much plums and prunes etc to hope in doing the right thing and it didn't work, in heinsight i should have gotten it checked, but doctors and ass = nono

:facepalm:

Guest Calx Sherbet

hm, usually watmmers come here when they need help, but it sounds like you resolved it yourself! way 2 go!

10/10, definitely

Guest abusivegeorge

Constipation has never really been a problem for me, I tend to have super strength abdominal muscles and have always been able to push it out. At times though, when it has been pushed out, it really has been a large hard dry lump and has definetly felt like a black man pulling his fist out of my ass, I should know.

Quality over quantity.

Archived