IGNORED

Casual sex

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest Conor74

Only here a few weeks so would be smart of me to agree it could be a thread of the year.

But idrn's post with the Inbetweener's observation has gotta be one of the best I've read in my short time here!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Tell her the love of your life is Luton Town.

Seriously dude, she knows damn well LTFC, LUDD, AA, Chicken and chips, Steven Seagals Lawman and Bacon comes first.

Georgey boy got up in there. Nice.

I went to a party last Friday. I invited this hot girl I met at a job seminar that turned out to be from my home town, and also knows a few of my good friends from there. She arrived at the party and this dude immediately started talking to her. He followed us around the entire time. We left to go over to someone else's place for some drinks later on. After a while, she said it was getting late and wanted to go home. I offered to walk her home.

You should have seen the look on the dude's face when I left with her. He was trying to get with her the entire evening, and I just swooped in at the end. It was brilliant.

I actually told my mum I was willing to not spend Boxing Day with her because Cardiff are playing Plymouth at home, she went batshit fucking mental and made up the bullshit excuse of 'going to Peterborough away 2 days later is enough'

Guest abusivegeorge

Lol, thanks braintree, I certainly have! Thats awesom dude, I bet he was gutted. It's that cute dimply face mate, works wonders for ya.

LOL Alex, you're heartless bastard to most, but you're a true fan to me <3.

Guest abusivegeorge

Don't suppose you know anywhere cool in Scunthorpe? Away trip number 8 of the season, lololololololol

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Guest abusivegeorge

Kids are fuckin crackers these day,what must have been a four year old kid, last year, shouted down at the goal keeper of the opposing team when they were playing at the home end (can't remember what game) "GET UP YA STUPID CUNT MY FUCKIN MOTHER WASHES UP BETTER THAN YOU PLAY FOOTBALL".

Guest JW Modestburns

She wants a relationship now.

:facepalm:

So do I though so it's all good.

WARNING WARNING! BABBY FORMATION IMMINENT!

Jesus Fucking Christ man, a wise IT professional with a bald head once told me "you need to do more hunting and less gathering".

Kids are fuckin crackers these day,what must have been a four year old kid, last year, shouted down at the goal keeper of the opposing team when they were playing at the home end (can't remember what game) "GET UP YA STUPID CUNT MY FUCKIN MOTHER WASHES UP BETTER THAN YOU PLAY FOOTBALL".

lol

Leeds v Ketting on ITV4 tonight. COME ON KETTERING.

Jesus Fucking Christ man, a wise IT professional with a bald head once told me "you need to do more hunting and less gathering".

Captain Picard speaks to you in your dreams to?

Guest abusivegeorge

Captain Picard speaks to you in your dreams to?

LOL

i didn't read this thread entirely because it's rather long winded and i'm fairly drunk.

i have casual sex quite often and have increasingly become more and more apathetic towards the emotional aspects of the whole ordeal. it's fucking awesome. do it while you can. i'm not really looking for a relationship right now, which makes for a brutally fun single life. i'm going to kill you in your sleep. george. remember stuff.

remember this.

syke.

You should have seen the look on the dude's face when I left with her. He was trying to get with her the entire evening, and I just swooped in at the end. It was brilliant.

happens to me a fair few times atm, due to my girlfriend actually being the spitting image of helena christiansen sometimes and michelle fiefer the next. the last time we heard this coked up builder going on and on about how his chest was bigger than mine from the other room. cue mandy shouting (p)RICK! really loud.

i could feel the vibration of shocked silence coming through the door.

btw we need pics george

Guest abusivegeorge

"You want to post pics"

"She'll never know"

Exactly why I won't. I have far too many IRL friends on here to be posting pics of her coz she'll probabaly find out.

Archived