IGNORED

Evolution of the Hipster, 2000-Present

joshuatxuk

or you could just not be a total fucking prick, not give a fuck and move on with your life because you're actually "comfortable in your shoes as a man" and therefore do not take offense when some asshole is wearing your shitty sweater.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id rather hear someone actually genuinely praise Lil' Jon and Lil' Wayne and all the other Lil's than argue over who was the first to hear that unreleased Pavement demo tape

The only people who are gonna be praising Lil' Wayne for the next year are (to quote Nas) "them niggas with a ox" when they bend him over in the showers.

i dunno my buddy has a pretty long yet shaped beard and wears a coat that makes him look like a dock worker. he is in his 30s like me and has acquired a mature, refined hipster look. he is like a wisened sage of the counter culture.

also interesting to read that the latrobe brewing co is now brewing iron city beer.

you guys have obviously never been outside of your apartments/basements.

are you serious? I probably have more "hipster" friends than anyone on this board. I know how much they can be total fucking tools but your astounding inability to get the fuck over it and not be an extremist anti-hipster fuckwad because some prick drank your beer blows my mind.

i dunno my buddy has a pretty long yet shaped beard and wears a coat that makes him look like a dock worker. he is in his 30s like me and has acquired a mature, refined hipster look. he is like a wisened sage of the counter culture.

also interesting to read that the latrobe brewing co is now brewing iron city beer.

nonononono.

looking like a hipster is different from being a hip

fucking christ does anyone pay attention when they are in reality anymore?

do you understand that appearances do not define things, rather the combination of both appearance, words, and actions?

does this make sense to you?

do you understand this?

seriously, think about it for a little while.

you guys have obviously never been outside of your apartments/basements.

are you serious? I probably have more "hipster" friends than anyone on this board. I know how much they can be total fucking tools but your astounding inability to get the fuck over it and not be an extremist anti-hipster fuckwad because some prick drank your beer blows my mind.

you do not pay attention.

you do not pay attention.

that MUST be it

pay closer attention

Me thinks SR4 is a hipster. Denial is always the first sign.

i will bathe in your blood

Followed by anger.

not anger....lust....

let me just reflect on how depressed and lonely i am...

wait a minute, isn't anger supposed to be part of the third step?

Don't know.

I sense that you're on your way to acceptance now.

acceptance of....going through the 7 steps? im not following you here.

ehh fuck it im tired.

OMFG

t020c7.jpg

This girl goes to my school, and she's a total vapid idiot.

This was on latfh.com, I now know three people on that blog.

:facepalm:

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2009/12/the-evolution-of-the-hipster-2000-2009.html

I'm prone to hipster bashing, but for the most part I can't say I hate them. I'm guilty of musical snobbery and buying a thrift store t-shirt here and there in the past. Here is a tongue-in-cheek visual history chart about their "evolution" this decade. The last slide is dead on.

Article is a fail because they didn't source clothes from the time, nor did they actually represent the fashions mentioned.

MASSIVE FUCKING FAILURE !!

written by hipster fags ..

Archived