IGNORED

Two brothers living in a cave become instant billionaires

Rubin Farr

s. While some folks who come into obscene amounts of money might buy a plane, throw a party, or commission large oil paintings of themselves, Geza Peladi has a more modest goal. He would like a "normal life" and to find a woman to share his fortune with.

* lesson number one, get american citizenship and learn what a prenup is before you follow your dreams of marriage.

I should be his life coach, for a small retainer(plus expenses) of course.

the two cave-brothers earned money by gathering scrap metal and selling candy they found on the street

:unsure:

jus sellin candy; gettin money!

'excuse me, would you like to buy some candy? i found it on the street, you know!'

the two cave-brothers earned money by gathering scrap metal and selling candy they found on the street

:unsure:

jus sellin candy; gettin money!

'excuse me, would you like to buy some candy? i found it on the street, you know!'

why yes we do take cheques! Please make it out to Street Candy Bros Inc., 959 Candy St. Apartment: Cave

It'll all be fun and games until someone finds the rotted corpses of missing underage hookers in a pile at the back of said cave.

:rhubear1: --------------------------- :rhubear1:

:rhubear2:~ "Want some candeh"~ :rhubear2:

:rhubear3: --------------------------- :rhubear3:

Apparently they've got their eyes on a luxury cave in the swiss alps, it has 3 tennis courts and a flintstones style car that picks them up in the morning and takes them hunting

Guest abusivegeorge

Apparently they've got their eyes on a luxury cave in the swiss alps, it has 3 tennis courts and a flintstones style car that picks them up in the morning and takes them hunting

I have no idea why but you fucking crack me up lol.

Archived