IGNORED

Lost in Translation

fenton

So, I've been in China for a month, it's fucking hilarious. Everyone should move here, it smells and the girls are all really hot, even the ugly ones have hot bodies and life is just one big haze of people watching and cheap bling.

Anyone else out here?

I'm starting to get bored of doing ketamine in my hotel room, getting drunk and debating with prostitutes.

Where's the IDM.

Drug Dealers sell drugs.

My mate's girlfriend's friend is going out on a 'blind date' with me, for some reason. I didn't arrange it but it seems customary and I like awkward situations, I have to pay her £10 just in case she doesn't like me. Every girl is a hooker. You can swap sex for KFC.

Oh well, beats shagging Western girls which is all I have been doing.

IDM

is K legal in China? the closest place around here you can still buy it on a store shelve in tijuana, but the last 2 times i bought it there it was really weak ketamine much more diluted than the stuff i've bought on the street before

Oh just cause in my experience it was really easy to get stuff in Taipei, but not so much in Shanghai. Maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough/didn't know the right people.

What are you doing in Guangzhou? I heard it's a real shithole of a city, like Edmonton, or Liverpool.

And KFC for sex? so birds for birds?

It's a fucking dive. I love it. Going to Indonesia via Macau in a couple though for xmas and new year.

Drug dealers seem to flock to me, plus I have a few mates out here so it's not difficult. Although we seem to score in every shithole town or beach paradise we go to. I am supposed to be out here to detox a bit.

There are photoshoots outside the hostel, loads of fit girls. It's not a bad place to be.

Still I dunno where to find some good rave/club/music. [?]

Oh just cause in my experience it was really easy to get stuff in Taipei, but not so much in Shanghai. Maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough/didn't know the right people.

What are you doing in Guangzhou? I heard it's a real shithole of a city, like Edmonton, or Liverpool.

Excuse me Mr! As an upstanding citizen of Liverpool i'd like to state that while there are run down parts of Liverpool, there are plenty of really nice parts of Liverpool. Whereas there are plenty of other places in the UK which don't even have that, so no need to pick on Liverpool just because we are well known.

Well there seems to be more of a variety of facial features for white people. The average Asian face is more attractive imo and that's probably because there's less scope for them to be spazzy faced.

Excuse me Mr! As an upstanding citizen of Liverpool i'd like to state that while there are run down parts of Liverpool, there are plenty of really nice parts of Liverpool. Whereas there are plenty of other places in the UK which don't even have that, so no need to pick on Liverpool just because we are well known.

Sorry, did I just say Liverpool? I should have said UK, barring some bits in Cornwall. Could be worse though, you could be in Canada. Except for Vancouver Island, which is lovely but boring as fuck.

Well there seems to be more of a variety of facial features for white people. The average Asian face is more attractive imo and that's probably because there's less scope for them to be spazzy faced.

bzzt. incorrect.

Guest beatfanatic

Fuck you, motherfucker

P.S - please dont ban me..

Out of curiousity Chen, where have you been in the UK?

Most of the big cities, London, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Middlesborough, Leicester...lived for a year in Cornwall, near Padstow.

Fuck you, motherfucker

P.S - please dont ban me..

I was born and lived the first 22 years of my life in Edmonton, so I know of what I speak. Edmonton is a shithole, a cultural backwater. Which for some strange reason produced some excellent punk (SNFU, the smalls, and a very decent local punk scene). But it's still a shithole.

Archived