IGNORED

Jersey Shore

Guest Alex C

is the show 'growing up goti' responsible for exposing guidos to the world at large? i remember back then when watching the show i just thought they were extremely orange douchebags, but i didn't know they belonged to an actual subculture. I am only 25% italian, but my mom's side of the family has some pretty italio mother fuckers. luckily none of them are this guido, they remind me more of the people in the godfather movies

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

being a full blooded wop I am happy to say that our whole extended family is mercifully guido free, even the ones in the northeast. Fucking embarrassment they are. I like my terrorist look better thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

i knew an italian girl from new jersey and she would talk about going "down the shore"

i was always like, why don't you say "down to the shore?" but she had great nj boobs

lol. exactly. and it was the worst one.

what?!?!? did you see it?!?!? 2 &3 were TERRIBLE, but 1 & 4 were great. Seriously, #4 is on my top 10 of all time I think. For the time (2000), it was some of the most no holds barred comedy out there.

IMO

I'm a huge Troma fan and absolutely agree with you, The Toxic Avenger 4 is literally the greatest movie of all time. Poultrygeist was hilarious as well. Apparently Toxic Avenger 5 is going to have his son 'grown up' and not want to be a superhero or something

lol. exactly. and it was the worst one.

what?!?!? did you see it?!?!? 2 &3 were TERRIBLE, but 1 & 4 were great. Seriously, #4 is on my top 10 of all time I think. For the time (2000), it was some of the most no holds barred comedy out there.

IMO

I'm a huge Troma fan and absolutely agree with you, The Toxic Avenger 4 is literally the greatest movie of all time. Poultrygeist was hilarious as well. Apparently Toxic Avenger 5 is going to have his son 'grown up' and not want to be a superhero or something

Poultrygeist WAS good. I got to see a rough cut test screening in '06 and I met Lloyd Kaufman and everything. Good days.

but she had great nj boobs

LOL nice ref.

Anyway motherfuckers at MTV won't show the punch, but they have spreaded it every way possible before that. :facepalm:

there are some great boobs here in nj, but they are usually attached to those duck faced orange heads.

as an italian in north jersey, i should find this show offensive but it is so far gone that i cant help it. these self proclaimed guidos and guidettes are so far removed from anything italian, its fine. in the one ep they were "gonna make some susage and peppas" but they put charcoal into a gas grill and couldnt figure out how to open a clove of garlic. at the t-shirt shop they "work" at, there was a shirt that said "in nj, we dont pump gas, we pump fists". i lo fucking l'ed.

if one had never experienced alcohol intoxication before and watched this show one would be under the impression that an average level of drunk = complete amnesia

(on phone with boyfriend)

"people in the house told me i made a mistake the other night, thats what people in the house are telling me"

wtf? now that character definitely deserves a punc in the face too.

i can't believe i'm hooked on this show :facepalm:

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

hmmmmmmm I cant fight this god damn stupid entertaining show on the innanetz.... zerosec makes it seem like no is ripping it.. am I gonna have to turn on my fucking TV to watch this shit? I dont know how I feel about stooping that low

am I gonna have to turn on my fucking TV to watch this shit?

good question... is this shit on the netz?

the mtv website has all the episodes streaming for free

sooo I dont have to turn on my tv for the first time in weeks?? ...... ppheeeeew

Archived