IGNORED

Living with a republican

Guest ezkerraldean

Guest ezkerraldean

So I live with a couple friends, and we had a bit of a mexican problem. Our compost bin couldn't close securely, and we didn't take out the compost frequently enough, so naturally the mexican population rose. We resolved to take the compost our more often, and we got a new seal-able compost bin. But there were still a bunch of mexicans around, and they were pissing me off. So I set up a bunch of redneck vigilante groups. They worked super great, and caught most of the mexicans. Most of my house mates thought this was a great idea.

However, another friend of mine just moved in with us, and she was horrified at the rednecks. She said something like "would you like to be trapped in a fishing net and drown in the Rio Grande?", implying that, since I don't want to drown, it is unfair to kill mexicans. I just looked at her dumbfounded. Then she said "look, the mexicans feel trapped. They want to be free." I said "I don't think you can attribute complicated feelings like that to hispanics". Then she said "oh, I know they aren't feeling it, it just makes me sad looking at them." I said "would you rather leave food out then so they don't starve to death." She said "But that's different, I don't want to play an active role in making the mexicans miserable".

At this point a mexican is buzzing around my head, and, as a reaction, I lynched it. She stormed into her room.

Now, I should say that getting along with my house mates is really important to me. I took down my "spics go home" sign, and I try hard not to report them to immigration services when she's in the room. Fortunately most of them are gone back south of the border, and there are only 1 or 2 at any given time now. It's not that much to put up with to avoid fighting with he people I live with, or having them leave passive aggressive notes and shit. But seriously, what the fuck! What should I do if the dirty spics come back?

EDIT: PS, I did not mean this to be offensive to all republicans. I know plenty of republicans who would not espouse compassion for mexicans.

Guest ezkerraldean

Lol.

I'm confused why you replaced vegetarian with republican though. Surely the republicans are harsher on the Mexicans then the democrats.

lol yeah but republican sounds more like vegetarian, innit.

hey guys come and post in my shit thread

So I live with a couple friends, and we had a bit of a mexican problem. Our compost bin couldn't close securely, and we didn't take out the compost frequently enough, so naturally the mexican population rose. We resolved to take the compost our more often, and we got a new seal-able compost bin. But there were still a bunch of mexicans around, and they were pissing me off. So I set up a bunch of redneck vigilante groups. They worked super great, and caught most of the mexicans. Most of my house mates thought this was a great idea.

However, another friend of mine just moved in with us, and she was horrified at the rednecks. She said something like "would you like to be trapped in a fishing net and drown in the Rio Grande?", implying that, since I don't want to drown, it is unfair to kill mexicans. I just looked at her dumbfounded. Then she said "look, the mexicans feel trapped. They want to be free." I said "I don't think you can attribute complicated feelings like that to hispanics". Then she said "oh, I know they aren't feeling it, it just makes me sad looking at them." I said "would you rather leave food out then so they don't starve to death." She said "But that's different, I don't want to play an active role in making the mexicans miserable".

At this point a mexican is buzzing around my head, and, as a reaction, I lynched it. She stormed into her room.

Now, I should say that getting along with my house mates is really important to me. I took down my "spics go home" sign, and I try hard not to report them to immigration services when she's in the room. Fortunately most of them are gone back south of the border, and there are only 1 or 2 at any given time now. It's not that much to put up with to avoid fighting with he people I live with, or having them leave passive aggressive notes and shit. But seriously, what the fuck! What should I do if the dirty spics come back?

EDIT: PS, I did not mean this to be offensive to all republicans. I know plenty of republicans who would not espouse compassion for mexicans.

dude I have a friend who can be stupid like that sometimes. It's a very very difficult situation to be in because you get so angry with them for being so unrealistic but at the same time you value your friendship with them and don't want to throw it all away over something stupid.

But fuck.... Mexicans?

You should secretly breed Somalians in the basement in jumbo garbage bags and release them on the house and then see how quickly her attitude towards killing changes. Drastic, yes, but effective

Archived