IGNORED

has watmm grown up or something

Guest IRARI

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also my "gripe" is not a call to action either. like i said, it cannot be fixed. we simply don't have the brainpower anymore to be a comedic force on the internet. we're no more than a collective RSS feed of other, more talented internet posters.

you have always been a leader are you just going to shart idly by?

i didnt come here to watch tv so i cant be bothered to click on it. i'm sure it's funny though as monty python is indeed funny. but my point is, we've become a community of soulless videoclip jockeys, whether the substance being spread around is funny or not.

Is watmm supposed to be about comedy though? I'm only here for the music conversation, which is something important as any kind of quality conversation about IDM or experimental electronic music is very rare both in reality and on the internet, so watmm is really a great place because of this. If you just want comedy maybe check out SomethingAwful forums.

i didnt come here to watch tv so i cant be bothered to click on it. i'm sure it's funny though as monty python is indeed funny. but my point is, we've become a community of soulless videoclip jockeys, whether the substance being spread around is funny or not.

Is watmm supposed to be about comedy though? I'm only here for the music conversation, which is something important as any kind of quality conversation about IDM or experimental electronic music is very rare both in reality and on the internet, so watmm is really a great place because of this. If you just want comedy maybe check out SomethingAwful forums.

the thing is at its best watmm has it all and in awesomer hd than sa or any other site

It kills me to see a guy like Fred get this disappointed. If I had more will I'd draw him a ms paint, but I'm not sure it would help out anymore. It feels like Fred got out of my reach. I can only remember now...how he would write on watmm: "I love you gaarg, you made my day" when I posted some stupid ms paint of a dick. Those days may be over now for ever.

Then again...

Anyone wanna take bets on if there will be one more "watmm isn't what it used to be" thread before the years out? I wonder how many there are per year on average?

edit: to late :facepalm: lol

Anyone wanna take bets on if there will be one more "watmm isn't what it used to be" thread before the years out? I wonder how many there are per year on average?

edit: to late :facepalm: lol

this is more of a "Fred plz post more and release new beak" thread

i actually prefer blanket fort collapse to fred mcgriff.

essines i'm going to be honest here you're a pretty cool and mellow guy i wonder if my obvious hatred for some things is driving us apart :(

i remember we used to have lots of memes: man jailed, plus i'm hungry for shit, etc.

now it's youtube this and credible source that, has watmm grown up or something?

i'm not smart enough to originate memes but if i could you bet your ass i'd post them

*played tetris on cellphone at dinner table*

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

i actually prefer blanket fort collapse to fred mcgriff.

ohh your biting sarcasm, it hurts my feelers sooo deep... sooo deep it hurts

it has gotten stupider and lazier. the jokes are derivative and unoriginal now. remember how i used to bitch when people posted youtube videos as their response? it's lazy, uninspired, uninspiring messageboarding and the spirit behind it has seeped into every facet of watmm. it's been a long, steady decline and it cannot be fixed.

that being said, i love you all.

-mosca

i can't read anymore, if you had just taken the time to film yourself reading your post aloud and then embedded it into your post and then just added a quirky facepalm icon i could have typed lol and quoted your youtube vid so that the next guy could see what i was laughing out loud at, even though i didnt really lol.

im really only here for the avatar's and clever signatures. i stop in daily just for a glimpse at Alex C's amazing sig.

but in all seriousness, i find this place rather intriguing and i feel like its the only message board where i have felt a little bit welcomed, even though i add nothing, and not just totally shit on sarcastically by bitter old mb members with north of 10k posts like on most other music boards.

Guest Dirty Protest

This post has been made on every message board a couple of times a year since the mid 90's. It was much funnier in my day, I remember when all this was open fields, yada, yada, yada.

Archived