IGNORED

I dropped my fucking sandwich

sidewinder

I picked it up right away but I'm pissed. It opened and fell face down. Put it back on the plate and it's sitting next to me, I don't want to eat it. I'm at work, people are dirty and messy. Who knows what's on my sandwich now.

Thats nasty, I condole. I hate when that happens. Every way you look at it, it just ain't the same sandwich after it's been dropped. I'd use it as a missile so at least you get som fun out of it. And buy a new one to eat.

Thats nasty, I condole. I hate when that happens. Every way you look at it, it just ain't the same sandwich after it's been dropped. I'd use it as a missile so at least you get som fun out of it. And buy a new one to eat.

Really, it's just not the same. It's still sitting there. I made it, too. Had it in the toaster oven to melt the cheese and all. It was basically free, and I used up the last of my turkey and cheese for it. So it's either I eat it, or I go buy something better.

when food gets ruined, the only way to fix it is to go buy some even better food.

drop your sandwich? order a pizza.

Had pizza for dinner the last two nights, I've been craving Indian food. It's already quite late for lunch and I have tons of work to do, though.

-btw I'll be replying to your pm soon, like you I procrastinate haha

Haha no worries, nothing urgent.

I'm hungray! :wacko:

if this makes you feel any better i bought a torpedo sub @ quizno's today, turkey club, i didn't drop it on the ground, it was really good :pedobear:

I feel much better!

Guest Coalbucket PI

Today I bought a frozen pizza. All the good pizzas were gone and I had to get a shit cheap pizza. It looked like a big shit piece of bread with a little bit of tomato and cheese on it, and then I read the box and it wasn't even cheese. CHEESE PIZZA WITH IMITATION CHEESE. Luckily I had some real cheese and some ham which I put on top of the shit pizza and transformed it into good pizza.

Another food story. On Tuesday I made a tuna sandwich, and I realised that the chinese guy I live with had left a tub of white powder on the table. I tasted it and sure enough it was MSG. So I put a bunch of it in one of the sandwiches and I think it might have been a little bit more delicious.

Food.

I picked it up right away but I'm pissed. It opened and fell face down. Put it back on the plate and it's sitting next to me, I don't want to eat it. I'm at work, people are dirty and messy. Who knows what's on my sandwich now.

It's a good thing you didn't eat it because last night I broke into your house with a bucket full of cum and a mop and I spread an indetectibly thin layer of my semen all over your floor.

Guest Calx Sherbet

getting food messed up REALLY pisses me off, more than just about anything in my day typically. it's like, i was really looking forward to something tasty, and then it's gone

he was at work

:cisfor:

Another food story. On Tuesday I made a tuna sandwich, and I realised that the chinese guy I live with had left a tub of white powder on the table. I tasted it and sure enough it was MSG. So I put a bunch of it in one of the sandwiches and I think it might have been a little bit more delicious.

Food.

Eww...can't believe people actually use MSG in their homes.

Chinese.

One time I was at a Mongolian restaurant (for those that don't know, it's like a buffet with raw meat, veggies and shit that you pile on your plate and they stir-fry for you) and I saw this yellow powder thinking it was some sort of seasoning (well, it was) and put a bit too much on top of my stuff before handing it to the stir-fryer. Then when I was eating I said this was really salty and my girlfriend said dumbass, that was MSG. Oops. Last time I got Chinese take-out I got a headache from that shit.

One other time my ex-girlfriend baked a frozen pizza and when she took it out she realized she had left the cardboard underneath. She cussed and immediately threw it in the trash. WTF?! :ohmy: There went my dinner.

Man, I really need a sandwich. And now that someone metioned KFC I would fucking love some KFC.

Another food story. On Tuesday I made a tuna sandwich, and I realised that the chinese guy I live with had left a tub of white powder on the table. I tasted it and sure enough it was MSG. So I put a bunch of it in one of the sandwiches and I think it might have been a little bit more delicious.Food.

Mmmmmmmh cancer.

Archived