IGNORED

hungover out of my MIND

Fred McGriff

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it happened in a matter of seconds

feltgreat-nausea-vomiting-clamatoer'rywhere-cabhome-sleep=post on watmm about it

it tasted great on the way down.

did you get any piss in your mouth?

accumulate a shit load of husband credits by pulling off an epic dinner for friends, then immediately blow them on a drunken rampage. i like the way you roll.

my first FUCKING LOL

watmm is not going fast enough for me. i must keep posting to take the focus off of my pounding headache.

maybe i'll have a fap

I've heard that can sometimes cure headaches... makes it worse for me, for some reason.

me too. it raises the blood pressure in your brain, so can rarely help in my extensive experience in this area

strong marijuana, strong paracetamol, and strong tea combined with shit telly and maybe some bacon. winnar.

watmm is not going fast enough for me. i must keep posting to take the focus off of my pounding headache.

maybe i'll have a fap

I've heard that can sometimes cure headaches... makes it worse for me, for some reason.

that means you aren't breathing enough when you do it JR

before today i hadn't drank in a week or smoked in a coupla days

i felt like a million dollars

now i'm after ingesting copious amounts of alcohol and some herbal mood enhancement

i feel like a million dollars

Guest Coalbucket PI

I had a huge deadline today and then when I had handed in the work I drank. Now I am drunk. I expect to have an awful hangover because I drank a lot and I did a line of the popular drug 'cocaine' too. I did not previously suffer from hangovers but then I stopped drinking as much and now I have terrible hangovers. I'm worried about tomorrow.

I had a huge deadline today and then when I had handed in the work I drank. Now I am drunk. I expect to have an awful hangover because I drank a lot and I did a line of the popular drug 'cocaine' too. I did not previously suffer from hangovers but then I stopped drinking as much and now I have terrible hangovers. I'm worried about tomorrow.

The dips the best part(not really).

maybe i'll have a fap

that means you aren't breathing enough when you do it JR

263985~David-Carradine-Posters.jpg

i'm pretty hungover but it'sa fine hangover from fine wine . it was my work do last night i ate langoustines and the nicest fat fillet of aberdeen angus . my boss akways orders the nicest wine. i can't be arsed fixing my spelling. i missed the last train home and slept at work after drinking the surplus beers from the pre work- do do with my work mate. i haven't washed my face or brushed my teeth. i'm meant to be out again soon for mulled wine at friends. their wine will be shit but i will drink it anyway to be polite.

fuck shaving

lol fuck shaving.

shaving... while you fuck.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I shaved my beard off this morning because I felt dirty from last night but it didn't take the dirty feeling away and now I want my beard back. I think the dirty feeling is inside.

Archived