IGNORED

hangover music

Guest dese manz hatin

Guest disparaissant

lol this thread still going...i had the worst hangover of my life when i started this.

just found out how well brian eno's apollo (atmospheres & soundtracks) works

yeah i was gonna say, i usually go with silence, if i listen to anything its insanely ambient. like eno.

If I feel awkward after being a cunt the night before or I'm incapacitated with headache/vomiting, then fuck music.

If it was a good night and I'm not on too much of a downer then it's usually old standards along the lines of The Police, The Human League or Heaven 17.

downtempo, spatial and glitchy is best when hungover, Boards of Canada always does the trick maybe some earlier Autechre as well. Also Tycho, Nalepa, Four Tet, Telefon Tel Aviv, Wagon Christ, Yppah or Bibio ... If I were to do Radiohead hungover I'd probably stick to OK Computer or Kid A. Some of the more ambient dub tech is good for hangovers too, like the Echochord label & Rob Modell

Archived