IGNORED

Christmas Loot

Capsaicin

Guest abusivegeorge

I got a "make your own beaver"

ISW3918_large.jpg

From my ex gf of about 8 years ago who has a boyfriend but wants to marry me.

Heres a pic of her too.

Laura.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kraftwerk's Der Katalog

Book on David Chang and all his recipes.

A shirt that reads "This is autographed by Christiano Ronaldo"

33 1/3 book on Another Green World

Uniclo jeans

Xavier: Renegade Angel DVDs

Guest underscore

Xavier: Renegade Angel DVDs

nice.

i got the childrens book "if you give a moose a muffin", a bunch of gift cards (fuck yeah), some socks, and a fucking ace ice bong. and some other random stuff.

clothes, gift card for more clothes, tons of makeup, gift certificate to cosmetics store for more makeup, gift certificate for nice salon, thin gloves, cash from grandma, pez, wonderful day with family.

Got my mom and dad a nice wireless mouse, 30 bucks worth of games, some angels, and cleaned the whole house yesterday. Gave grandma a card that made her cry and a tiny hello kitty with a red bow.

Gave myself Analords, wisp, cubase 5.

My friend treated me to a nice hangover today... he paid for all the drinks last night, and I paid the price this morning. Currently feel like my body is imploding, and I'm working too. Blah.

A frilly planner, an ugly necklace, an ugly jacket, a cute Casio digital/analog watch, a huge green hard-shell luggage set, some jeans, socks, a Banana Republic gift card, almond cookies, highlighters with flags, a tube of Venus Flytraps, a new pan, a set of Pyrex bowls, some L'occitane hand cream and lip balm, and some electronic toys from nene.

ah if that's how we're rolling, then i also got a tea steeper (not sure if that's the actual name), a musical box kit (to punch holes in a sheet of paper and play your own tunes! IDM), a t-shirt with built-in electronics that trigger drum sounds when you punch yourself in the chest (wat), socks and underwear, and a cardboard military tank playkit for the cats.

cat-tank-play-house.jpg

a candle set, a box of oreo cakesters, $100, two ties, a sweater, a gold tie chain, a c.s. lewis book, $50, a $25 barnes & noble gift card, a jacket, a $10 subway gift card, a box of animal crackers, some mints, a package of reese's peanut butter cups, and a deluxe car wash, and i might be getting $250 from my aunt marilyn but possibly not this year

1/8th jack the ripper

1/8th mendo purps

1/8 coh-cane

$5 footlong (spicy italian)

cup of microwavable soup from customer at work

lots and lots of pain

Archived