IGNORED

Incredibly awkward flirty waitresses

SR4

I think the American-born Viet girls are a little less insane. My friend recently broke up with one and she stuck a Snickers bar in the gas-tank of his parents car for every month they had been together, lol.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't really lose then.

im pretty sure she's american born...she was wearing the not-overly gaudy pink sweat/hoodie thing and some nerdy designer glasses.....from my experience foreign born younger ladies appear to be ridiculously stuck up.

I think the American-born Viet girls are a little less insane. My friend recently broke up with one and she stuck a Snickers bar in the gas-tank of his parents car for every month they had been together, lol.

i've done that tbh. Some things are universal.

right now you're michael j fox in casualties of war. you need to be sean penn. be sean penn in casualties of war. stop shaking, take control and kidnap that bitch and make her your sex slave.

I see nothing wrong with this scenario apart from you apparently being homosexual

LOL

If you don't want a girl's attention, a "fistfull of dollars" usually does the job

Next time you're there start yelling at her "Five dolla! five dolla! I give you five dolla, you love me long time OK!"

Surely that would be "five dorra! five dorra! you rove me rong time"

Next time you're there start yelling at her "Five dolla! five dolla! I give you five dolla, you love me long time OK!"

I don't know, I'm not a cheap asian whore.

I don't know, I'm not a cheap asian whore.

Well we actually understand and speak perfect English, but the accent and general faulty grammar is a turn-on for most men. It's all show.

good lord i had a close one tonight.

was eating at some viet place for some good pho, and i was used to be waited on by the lady that runs the front of house...

what i didn't expect was apparently her daughter coming over to our table and making conversation

"So, you like Vietnamese food?"

"You worked in a hotel? Hmm...you will have to come back with some bottled water and show me how to pour it"

add on that she's most likely underage, and you have an incredibly awkward, silent dinner full of anxiety, and pent up pure sexual rage

Rather hot turkish girl at some kofke burger place i went to today, was lowering her upper body orientation to show off her perfect tits beautifully presented in her low cut top, at lunch today. I wanted to look more but her dad walked up and noticed me noticing his daughter's chest. Twas an awkward moment for both of us, but not the daughter for some reason. She kept right on teasing me.

gah !!

Her sister was ok as well.

Guest abusivegeorge

Fuckin lol SR4 please, next time take her immediatley into the kitchen fill something up with water and pour it out into the sink, before you're finished she'll have your flies unzipped giving you head and you'll be handcuffed and charged for peadophilia within a few months. Struggling Vietnamese restaurant files lawsuit, gets money, continues to fund business.

Archived