IGNORED

caught red-handed

Guest Franklin

Guest Franklin

Woke up boxing day after sleeping over at my aunt-in-law's house. Everybody is already up and downstairs so I'm taking my time upstairs. I sit down to take a pee and halfway into it I hear my 5 year old nephew outside the bathroom door telling me he's coming in. I tell him I'm peeing and that I'll see him in a second. I guess he couldn't wait so he strolls in, stands right beside me, takes a look at my junk, looks back at me (face), looks down at my junk, looks back at me and asks why I'm facing the toilet bowl to pee.

I explain who AC Slater is to my nephew ,and then, because he wouldn't stop talking about it, I had to explain to everybody else why I was AC Slatering the toilet. He now prefers to AC Slater the toilet like uncle Franklin.

hilarity.

LAST POST./

I don't get it. AC slater is the opposite way. In this instance opposite in that you were sitting down instead of standing up to pee? or were you both sitting down to pee and peeing the opposite way, eatin' at the max style?

Woke up boxing day after sleeping over at my aunt-in-law's house. Everybody is already up and downstairs so I'm taking my time upstairs. I sit down to take a pee and halfway into it I hear my 5 year old nephew outside the bathroom door telling me he's coming in. I tell him I'm peeing and that I'll see him in a second. I guess he couldn't wait so he strolls in, stands right beside me, takes a look at my junk, looks back at me (face), looks down at my junk, looks back at me and asks why I'm facing the toilet bowl to pee.

I explain who AC Slater is to my nephew ,and then, because he wouldn't stop talking about it, I had to explain to everybody else why I was AC Slatering the toilet. He now prefers to AC Slater the toilet like uncle Franklin.

hilarity.

LAST POST./

but you were really wanking, right?

Woke up boxing day after sleeping over at my aunt-in-law's house. Everybody is already up and downstairs so I'm taking my time upstairs. I sit down to take a pee and halfway into it I hear my 5 year old nephew outside the bathroom door telling me he's coming in. I tell him I'm peeing and that I'll see him in a second. I guess he couldn't wait so he strolls in, stands right beside me, takes a look at my junk, looks back at me (face), looks down at my junk, looks back at me and takes a look at my junk, looks back at me (face), looks down at my junk, looks back at me and takes a look at my junk, looks back at me (face), looks down at my junk, looks back at me.

takes a look at my junk, looks back at me (face), looks down at my junk, looks back at me and takes a look at my junk, looks back at me (face), looks down at my junk, looks back at me and takes a look at my junk, looks back at me (face).

hilarity.

LAST POST./

wait... what?

You need to post mspaint schematics.

yeah, so you were sitting on the toilet peeing AC slater style? i'm not knocking sitting down really (be it drunk or lazy, or just wanting to avoid possible splashback), but why were you slatering your aunt's toilet?

do some people just upper deck their familys' toilets out of habit now?

Guest Franklin

I don't always employ the AC Slater but this case called for it as I was wearing full body long-johns with only a flap in the front. It was the only method that didn't block my urethra. Anyway it was hilarious and I fully support teaching our next generation about this wonderful peeing method.

also, just a general note: there is no way to touch your penor on the back of the bowl dude... it's further away from porcelain that if you sit facing forward. My problem always seem to be with lowering it down right into the water.

Guest Franklin

but why were you doing it like this?

I've split your question into two parts: 1. Why do you sit down to pee and 2. if you're going to sit down to pee why don't you do it in the standard back-to-tank fashion.

the answer to 1 is because I like to relax whilst hosing down the pipes.

the answer to 2 is easier if you consider the following: if one is going to sit then it makes more sense to just sit down on the toilet the way you approach it; nobody backs up into the room right... we walk into rooms and then for some reason turn around and sit to take a shit. Well that turn around is unnecessary and can be done away with by just approaching and then sitting facing the tank. There are those that prefer to back into parking spaces and will argue that it's safer to back in when all conditions are known (arriving) rather than on departure when all conditions are not known. This doesn't apply to bathrooms as there is no danger from anything. I would argue that the quicker one can start the process of peeing the quicker one feels relief. Once you are done you can then take your time backing out and throwing your penis back in your drawers.

the AC Slater makes the most sense when you're only wearing underwear or boxers and can pull the P-diddy out the pocket or side and dropping it in.

holy fucking lol if i was a kid an d saw relative doing it like that by now id be doing coke and stabbing hookers to death for fun.,

the nephew was amazed when he figured out what I was doing. I tried to convey the discovery in my description of him gazing from junk to eyes to junk to eyes. Actually after I told him the method was called the AC Slater he repeated it while staring into my eyes "A C SLATA" (he's only 5 right). I laughed and then he did too.

I've just read a couple of other stories like this floating around the net. I assure you this one really happened.

Guest Franklin

the blurred pics i've seen of you already made me wonder if you hold these hobbies.

just to clarify: that picture represents me on this here internets and is not necessarily the actual me lol.

Archived