IGNORED

Pselodux - City Fighter Jacky In Poke World

modey

a 7 track, 45 minute album of demoscene/boss battle music, electronic krautrock, 'psychedelic idm' and a little bit of ambience. like playing video games on acid or something.

Pselodux-CityFighterJackyInPokeWorl.jpg

01. Tabs For Harold (3:20)

02. Spacebound (5:56)

03. Rescue Kuck (5:14)

04. Penguivman (3:55)

05. Creion (8:24)

06. Tactful Mokey (4:21)

07. Poke World (12:51)

click here to download

i've put it online effectively for free, you can name a price to donate if you like but don't feel obliged to do so!

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i say put it up for free AND sell it. people like it and wanna buy/support then sale ching ching ding ding

yeah, i'm gonna put it on bandcamp and then take preorders for a vinyl version, perhaps. i know a guy who can cut small runs of vinyl (ie. 1-50) which suits me well, because i doubt i'd sell much!

If you want people to buy the vinyl just get make sure its a picture disc, transparent or colored. 7" or 10" are bonus points.

Guest bitroast

is that new guernica track gonna be released? i can't reemmber what itsounded like but i do remember enjoying it :P

at some point, yeah.. it didn't fit in with the rest of the stuff but i'll put it on an ep with the other songs that didn't quite make it but are still worth a listen!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Super lurker ultra V12

I just listened to the previews, Creion is my favourite already

will download asap (I've got no money for music atm)

::I liked your ambient version of tabs for harold more

I just listened to the previews, Creion is my favourite already

will download asap (I've got no money for music atm)

::I liked your ambient version of tabs for harold more

thanks! the ambient version of tabs for harold will turn up somewhere eventually, i just haven't finished it yet.

very good stuff, i didn't know you made music like this nor did i know anyone here had the skills to bust out awesome progelectronica besides Brian E.

zole! i've been busting out progtronic tunes since brian E was just a glimmer in his ah, whatever. what i meant to say is that i've been doing this for about 10 years now!

and thanks for listening+appreciating!

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

the ambient version of tabs for harold will turn up somewhere eventually, i just haven't finished it yet.

interesting, I'm curious to hear how it changed since the last time I heard it..

the ambient version of tabs for harold will turn up somewhere eventually, i just haven't finished it yet.

interesting, I'm curious to hear how it changed since the last time I heard it..

it's gonna be a lot more minimal, i think. i kinda threw that version together really quickly, but now that i see there's interest in it, i might finish it soon!

I don't know how I missed this when you posted it in December(!) but listening now and love every single track!!!! Excellent job, skillful work and a great package.

Any news on that vinyl version yet? Tracks like Spacebound and Penguivman will be great. Plus I'd love to have that album art in a physical format.

thanks! and as for the vinyl version, it might be a no-go. the guy who i know who cuts super-short runs of vinyl (1-50) can only get 36mins on a 12", and since this is a 44min album, i'd either have to remove a track (i don't want to do this!) or get a hell of a lot more interest in a vinyl version so i can actually get it pressed.

that said, there WILL be a pselodux vinyl release appearing hopefully sometime this year. it'll most likely be my 70s style electronic stuff, see my thread in YLC if you want to hear some super early sketches.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived