IGNORED

fucking nice

Guest ezkerraldean

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest futuregirlfriend

financially damage the flag manufacturers by making their stock unsellable. you just have to find the right heinous thing to associate your design with.

• 1 month later...
Guest ezkerraldean

A VICTORY IN VIRAL VEXILLOGRAPHY

although i don't remember adapying an earlier design, nor do i remember graduating for that matter...

59550309.png

Did you hit up an IP lawyer about this ? If you have some claim to the design and there is no problem with a time limit on claiming it as your original creation as it is an artwork. Perhaps just sit on your hands for a bit, wait for the flag thing to really take off. Then like any good IP troll, swoop in and take a swag of cash in a settlement off the flag manufacturers.

go on DOO EET

wipe a smile off that motherfuckers face.

Guest ezkerraldean

just got given a copy of the Hereford Times with the story in it. pretty funny, half the shit it claims i said i don't remember saying, and they got my name wrong and even the place i used to live. they have also obtained a facebook picture of me through some means. scary...

also tonight met this random scottish bloke who knew about the whole story through that Redditt page thing. he thought it was me on that site, but i explained to him that i don't even know what Reddit is. he didn't believe me nor did i believe him, and lols ensued innit

pretty funny how so many completely random people know about it now

i actually don't know what Redditt is ja. is it like oink?

If you become rich and famous, be sure to thank the guy who put this thread on Reddit ;)

wat was it you ja

Guest Ron Manager

This is hilarious. I love how it's totally taking off, it's blatantly going to become the official flag within a couple of months. You will be famous. Well done!

Guest Ron Manager

Where do you live now?

Also, to whoever posted about Huntingdonshire, you have never heard of it because it isn't a county any more. It's part of Cambridgeshire.

Guest ezkerraldean

Where do you live now?

alternating between Leicester and Canada, with the former slowly phasing out as my degree comes to an end

Archived