IGNORED

Do you guys like Tesco?

Guest ezkerraldean

Fuck of ezkerraldean. Tescos is shitty lowest common denominator supermarket. When i was into supermarkets in the 80s I used to goto Fine Fare but even that went shit when it turned into Gateway. Show me one thing Tesco's are doing since the late 90s that isn't boring and derivative of the old food section in Littlewoods. Their freezer isles were done to death in the 70s by Bejams too.

Their finest meal deal for 9 quid is good value. Bottle of wine, side dish, main meal and dessert for 2 people. But the overall Tesco shopping experience is very much locale dependant. I find myself walking 10 minutes further to the slightly posher Tesco than the one nearest. Can someone please explain the trend for putting a half full shopping trolley in the queue and then fucking off to do the rest of the shopping and expecting to rejoin the queue. I'm not talking about the person who dashes away for a couple of forgotten items. Tesco is the worst for this. Fucking scum.

Guest Coalbucket PI

You do these dreadfully shit threads a lot ezkeraldean and I think you owe a thank you to Ludd for validating this one

You do these dreadfully shit threads a lot ezkeraldean and I think you owe a thank you to Ludd for validating this one

all he did was apply the Fred McGriff post format

Guest 277: 930-933

If I'm all E-d up and rolling ballz I'd definitely rather go to a Tesco than say a privately owned organic grocery store.

Archived