IGNORED

what is the best tortoise track/album to play for a neophyte?

Guest tht tne

i played him a dual-drumming jam i found on youtube but he says he doesn't wanna go :wtf:

:facepalm:

hey if you don't like the fact that tortoise has two drummers don't take it out on me sweet cheeks

hey honey buns.

it's not my fault you posted a thread asking us for advice only to go rogue. you went rogue.

listen bubble butt i'm not sure where you're going with this but i'm going to have to disagree

listen bubble butt i'm not sure where you're going with this but i'm going to have to disagree

how did you know I have a bubble butt... sizzle chest ?

you mom told me last night... jiggly puff !

It's All Around You title track

and from the same album, Crest....very chill but loud track, pretty straightforward from what i remember.

fuck yeah, crest is wickid biznizz. those first two notes give me the ol' goosebumps just thinking about them!

it's all around you is my joint second favourite tortoise along with standards

tnt comes in third for me, i don't seem to like it as much as most people do

the shit they did with bonnie prince billy/buck 65 (not at the same time) was fucking great, did i already say that?

the covers of springsteen's thunder road or elton john's daniel... tortoise can be worlds most backing band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsYmgvNPJ7I

• 11 months later...

djed is the best tortoise track to play for anyone ever

edit: crossed out tortoise

:)

that said, the first track of tnt (tnt) is runner up. seen them thrice, loved it each time.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Never really liked Millions Now Living, finally picked up TNT and its much better. Not sure what the fuss about Millions Now Living is

Guest Clipwave

i played him a dual-drumming jam i found on youtube but he says he doesn't wanna go :wtf:

:facepalm:

hey if you don't like the fact that tortoise has two drummers don't take it out on me sweet cheeks

hey honey buns.

it's not my fault you posted a thread asking us for advice only to go rogue. you went rogue.

Dual drummers is one of the things I like most about Tortoise live. Well played IRARI, too bad your friend is a cunt

this

Archived