IGNORED

Your Latest Creations

BCM

Guest margaret thatcher

blah, sorry for ranting, didn't mean it. i should post more reviews. i mean, i listen to most of it, especially all the complete albums and ep. i should comment more.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever I post a track in YLC i always try to listen to whatevers on the 1st page too. Sorta guilt trip them into looking at yours. But when I dont have a thread in there I tend not to as much. And for this, I am sorry. I specifically tried to get my post count past 200 before posting in YLC though. Just so people have some sort of respect for the username (well not even respect, more like knowledge of a username.)

i can't relate to any of this, i check ylc like every 30 minutes or so when im on the computer doing whatever it is im doing, and i always look forward to hearing new tracks from people, no matter if it's acidburp, sneaks, this guy (where the fuck is he anyway? "the love quadrant" is still one of the most awesome tracks i've come across on wattem), or people whos name i recognize from general banter or whatever.

the only thing i don't like is when some random recently registred dude uses his first post to make a "check out my new (FREE!) album!" thread and never ever posts again. have some respect. damn.

i cant belive i didnt get a mention in any of this!? i used to be harrdcore ylc before i didnt care anymore

plus i had a year off (broken 101 and 707) and just got my gear back from repairs, so the analog is back on! (plus did another song with captain dmx today, fucking belter!)

Guest Masonic Boom

Hey, I'm a newbie so I know I'm not entitled to an opinion, I have no idea what it was like back in 95 when Aphex was tossing his half finished masterpieces off on YLC every half hour so I can't compare.

I listen to it when I'm bored at work and have nothing else to do. Which is quite a lot lately. It's a good way to hear how other artists work, which provides inspiration for your own methods

However, compared to other electronic music production forums I've been on 1) the quality of the tracks has been consistently high. I have a low boredom threshold and I think there's only been maybe 1 track that I couldn't listen to at least once. and 2) the quality of the feedback is good, and also mainly positive - constructive criticism and trying to help people out, as opposed to "you suck GTFO"

Archived