IGNORED

sleep talkin man

Guest Z_B_Z

i could be alone on this but i found this site to have some genuine lols. basically this woman blogs all the crazy shit her husband says in his sleep. and no i dont think its fake. some things are actually real.

link

some favorites -

"They're not smile lines, they're stretch marks. Cock sucker."

"Yes, I can get away with wearing leather chaps. Just not on a windy day."

"I'd like to tell you what a wonderful person you are. But that would make me a septic gash of a cunt who quite frankly had no concept of right or wrong."

"Oompa loompas don't sing in heaven. They tidy up the clouds."

"Flap's on fire. Your flap's on fire! Chili in the vagiiiiina. I'm a bad bad boy."

"Avocados? You can shove them up your ass as well."

"Well if I'm the douchebag, you're the contents, Titfuck!"

Guest Calx Sherbet

i got a friend who always talks in his sleep, once he's in really deep sleep. if i stay the night at his house, i always hear weird shit about 3 in the morning.

one time, he was saying something about parapalegics, horse jockeys, and large buckets. i laughed so hard, but i didn't want to wake him up. what really kicks ass is when it's really late, and he is laying on the floor falling asleep halfway thru a sentence. it'll instantly transition into something amazingly confusing

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

That's like a classic sign of depression. Seriously.

True story: I did tear up at the end of ROTJ when I first saw it, and oddly during return of the king when gandalf lights his stick thingy to chase away the nazgul.

can't really agree with you there. i've never read too much conclusive research on it that is connected with depression. I sleep talk almost every night to some degree, and sleep walk somewhat frequently. I have my anxieties to a point (but who doesn't), and I feel like it might be more connected to that, than depression. I certainly don't feel depressed.

Regardless, I love sleep talking. I tend to dream pretty vividly, and having those sorts of connections to the dreams I have are just an added bonus, and something to ponder. I've recorded myself doing it before, but I need some kind of voice activated apparatus.

edit*

I am sure sleep talk COULD be activated, related to depression in some way, but I don't think it exactly pinpoints depression in a person. You will sleep talk if you eat a meatball sub before bed (and get fat), or go on a plane for eight hours etc.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

can't really agree with you there. i've never read too much conclusive research on it that is connected with depression. I sleep talk almost every night to some degree, and sleep walk somewhat frequently. I have my anxieties to a point (but who doesn't), and I feel like it might be more connected to that, than depression. I certainly don't feel depressed.

Regardless, I love sleep talking. I tend to dream pretty vividly, and having those sorts of connections to the dreams I have are just an added bonus, and something to ponder. I've recorded myself doing it before, but I need some kind of voice activated apparatus.

edit*

I am sure sleep talk COULD be activated, related to depression in some way, but I don't think it exactly pinpoints depression in a person. You will sleep talk if you eat a meatball sub before bed (and get fat), or go on a plane for eight hours etc.

wot

I meant the sobbing at the end of every movie. Having a film stir up an emotion is one thing, but bawling like that about Star Wars tells me it's not really about Star Wars.

there's a faq on the crying wife site.

you know, i have only heard of sleep talking in men. i wonder if there's a connection with that, like the increased rates of color blindness in men.

my sister sleeps talks a lot. so no.

that's either a fake video or that guy is getting famous for exploiting his mentally ill girlfriend

if the latter, megalol

Archived