IGNORED

Superbowl Sunday

Guest Fishtank

You wouldn't like GAA matches in Ireland then. Only lasts 70 mins. Damn I love sporting events though. Top 4 premier league clashes, Champions league matches, Grand slam tennis, masters snooker, golf majors, a good F1 race and sure why not the superbowl too.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd like to illustrate an example of football on an extremely high level of excitement from my perspective. i've posted this clip before but never really explained it. my favorite team, a team that represents my education, 4 years of my life, and my friends, is playing against one of our most hated rivals. tension is extremely high. we are losing late in the game. then we throw a bomb, and my favorite player catches it perfectly in the endzone, and dives into the opposing team's band. we win the game. it took the losing team and all their fans a good week or two to empty all the pee out of their butts. observe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg-76xzGABE

so anyone ever think the option is going to come back to the NFL? i think it can work, but obviously not on every series, defenses are simply too fast. with backup QBs like vick and tebow playing for whoknows next year, depending on personnel and of course execution we may have another wildcat, which i would love to see more plays out of.

Guest abusivegeorge

Also LOL at you guys calling it football (which was invented by the British and is the game you call soccer *sniggers*)

Also LOL at you guys calling it football (which was invented by the British and is the game you call soccer *sniggers*)

the game is a derivative of rugby, which was called rugby football back then. it stuck. i find it poetic that that bit of history still remains in the game, to most people's ignorance. passing the ball in the air didnt come along till much later in our football. but if you want to sit around like a redneck and guffaw cuz we aint usin r feet lol yet its steeill called footbaw fuckin lulllll, then by all means :emotawesomepm9: .

Guest abusivegeorge

the game is a derivative of rugby, which was called rugby football back then. it stuck. i find it poetic that that bit of history still remains in the game, to most people's ignorance. passing the ball in the air didnt come along till much later in our football. but if you want to sit around like a redneck and guffaw cuz we aint usin r feet lol yet its steeill called footbaw fuckin lulllll, then by all means :emotawesomepm9: .

Dude I was trying to get this exact response from the members I don't like, not you.

Sorry :(.

You can't play football without feet.

Also if you are upset that football is called football but they play with their hands, you should be happy we don't call soccer handball. Because that would make it gay.

actually i take it back, it's just ignorance. the same brand of ignorance that calls native americans "indians." or the PC ignorance that calls native americans "american indians." the players are exquisitely stupid for the most part. still dont give a fuck, greatest sport ever.

Stoked for this, it's a shame the BBC are shit with the coverage.

Mike Carlson and Nat Coombs, king of NFL coverage in the UK.

Guest abusivegeorge

Stoked for this, it's a shame the BBC are shit with the coverage.

Mike Carlson and Nat Coombs, king of NFL coverage in the UK.

Dad I always catch this shit on Channel 5, no?

Oh man do I love football. I think I still have Vikings pee in my butt. Nordic pee is warmer than you'd expect.

It should be a good game, I think the Colts still win even with Dwight Freeny injured.

Guest Calx Sherbet

so does anyone else try to masturbate during a football game just cause it'd be like funny or whatever? i mean with no one else around of course. just something fun to do, to be funny.

AT a game would be funny as hell

You can't play football without feet.

Also if you are upset that football is called football but they play with their hands, you should be happy we don't call soccer handball. Because that would make it gay.

GAYBALL ASSOCIATION

Guest Fishtank

so does anyone else try to masturbate to a football game just cause it'd be like funny or whatever? i mean with no one else around of course. just something fun to do, to be funny.

phixed :trashbear:

Archived